(NB40) Separate Pinned Topics

newbie LAC

• 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 6 months later...

When I have this mod enabled, I get this error:

1. [[Template forums/front/forums/topicRow is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

This is likely due to either this mod being out of date (I am running 4.1.13.2), or my custom skin is making this mod not happy.

Any ideas? Otherwise I would appreciate a refund.

Thanks

Cain

Edited by tenjuna

Did you run the support tool? This usually clears up small things - advisable to do so and let the author know before requesting a refund. How long have you had the mod? Which theme are you using and by whom? Does it happen on the default theme?

I have several themes installed, our own custom design and others, all up to date, as are all applications and plugins and I have this plugin and no such error occurs.

Edited by craigf136

13 hours ago, tenjuna said:

When I have this mod enabled, I get this error:

1. [[Template forums/front/forums/topicRow is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

This is likely due to either this mod being out of date (I am running 4.1.13.2), or my custom skin is making this mod not happy.

Any ideas? Otherwise I would appreciate a refund.

Hello,

1. Run the support tool.

2. Test on default ips theme.

apps.jpg

Questions

pinq.jpg

Topics

tpin.jpg

11 hours ago, tenjuna said:

Whether or not it works on the default theme is irrelevant, as I am not using the default theme. If the answer is "it works on the default theme so too bad", well then too bad for me I guess.

"Test on default theme" and "Use on default theme" is different things.

If my plugin works on default theme you need to find a reason in your custom theme.

• 1 month later...
Just now, goodnightworld said:

@newbie LAC hey there bro. There's problem with the plugin, it not working. It was working fine yesterday... but now it wont seperate the pinned and normal topics. Please advise.

I am using default theme by the way, and i tried uninstall and install again.

Hello,

Tell me your version IPS.

• 2 weeks later...
6 hours ago, Lenny Warren said:

Just bought this @newbie LAC, all working fine. Is there a way that instead of separating pinned/unpinned topics by text, it could be a coloured box so it sits well with the theme?

Like this? I just feel that a white space with text doesn't separate the topics that well. I'd be happy to pay again for this... ;)

Hello,

Example