Featured Content for IPS4.x+

Hi. I run a multilingual forum, there is a possibility to set the language locale when submiting a new link, so that portuguese link will only show to portuguese users, and english links to users from usa? I hope so!

Edited by ASkyscraper

Hi. I run a multilingual forum, there is a possibility to set the language locale when submiting a new link, so that portuguese link will only show to portuguese users, and english links to users from usa? I hope so!

It can not :(

Hello! I am interested in purchasing this mod, but first wanted to ask a couple of questions, as well as test it out.

Is it possible to not put a background picture in one slide, and simply use HTML with no pictures, or titles? In some slides, I want to put a background image, then a title, but in other slides, I want plain text (ex. for announcements). And how may I get access to test this mod out?

Thanks!

Hello! I am interested in purchasing this mod, but first wanted to ask a couple of questions, as well as test it out.

Is it possible to not put a background picture in one slide, and simply use HTML with no pictures, or titles? In some slides, I want to put a background image, then a title, but in other slides, I want plain text (ex. for announcements). And how may I get access to test this mod out?

Thanks!

Hi

It can not, only supports image + title + url. Check your pm, I sent you access info to test site.

Hey onlyME,

I'm wondering if you could update the plugin to allow the featured content to be displayed like how it is shown here:

fcontent3.png.b21aedab8ffc40ec7be86ce6e1

I'd like it to automatically detect when it has filled the screen and start a new line below the first column so that I can have a grid of aligned articles to browse through. If there's any way I can do this already, please help! Thanks!

Hey onlyME,

I'm wondering if you could update the plugin to allow the featured content to be displayed like how it is shown here:

fcontent3.png.b21aedab8ffc40ec7be86ce6e1

I'd like it to automatically detect when it has filled the screen and start a new line below the first column so that I can have a grid of aligned articles to browse through. If there's any way I can do this already, please help! Thanks!

Oh, It's a slider, so I don't think grid view interface is good.

That promotion has been ended :)

So i bought it tonight :super:.

The only weird thing is when i try to use different sliders on different subforums because i would have to add several stacked widgets on the top of the page - each one with its own subforum.. I guess it would be easier to use a widget for the index, another widget for all subforums and a third widget for single post..

Is the cimage script safe with nginx/php-fpm ?

So i bought it tonight :super:.

The only weird thing is when i try to use different sliders on different subforums because i would have to add several stacked widgets on the top of the page - each one with its own subforum.. I guess it would be easier to use a widget for the index, another widget for all subforums and a third widget for single post..

Is the cimage script safe with nginx/php-fpm ?

Edit widget you will see

fcwidget.thumb.jpg.6a8d62006511b5c436c3d

In page list, enter the page of url to display the slider, each url per line.

hmm, i do not think cimage integration really works.. on my server i can run and resize just fine using a browser with the script but in Featured Content its.. broken..

By default, cimage blocked special character on image url. Try to open \cimage\webroot\img.php find and comment out (or remove)

preg_match($validFilename, $srcImage)
     or errorPage('Filename contains invalid characters.');

Save

I bought this today! Very good work on this.

One question? I got a feed from Downloads and I tried to get all images at the same size as downloads square images. But It seems like the slider distort images that not are square.

Hi,

Try to go ACP -> Featured content -> settings you will see an option to resize images using php script (cimage)