Featured Content for IPS4.x+

@svit

a. Go to ACP > Customization > Themes > click </> to edit your theme > featuredcontent > front > embed > config

slideMargin: 2,

is the margin (spacing) between each slide.

b.  Go to ACP > Customization > Themes > click </> to edit your theme > CSS > featuredcontent > front > sliders.css

Find

.bx-wrapper .bx-caption {
	position: absolute;
	bottom: 0;
	left: 0;
	background: #666\9;
	background: rgba(0,0,0,0.7);
	width: 100%;
}

adjust the transparency in background.... 0.7

I'm having some difficulties upgrading this from 4.0.13 to 4.0.15

Downloaded the file twice and unpacked it twice with the same result, see pic below please for error.

noupdate.thumb.jpg.7c06760401843fd39bb57

please fix this so I don't have to redo all the settings

Did you unpack the zip, and then use the file featuredcontent.tar to upgrade? If you can not upgrade, please give me the acp access to take a look. 

Hey @onlyME, I'm wondering how I could make this little bit of white background be transparent so my shadow effect looks more natural. Could you point me to how I can make it invisible? I've been trying for a while but can't seem to figure it out. I'm not very experienced with css or html so sorry if this is a beginners question. Thanks!invis.thumb.png.6568558fe7bc91ed06e2a890

Hey @onlyME, I'm wondering how I could make this little bit of white background be transparent so my shadow effect looks more natural. Could you point me to how I can make it invisible? I've been trying for a while but can't seem to figure it out. I'm not very experienced with css or html so sorry if this is a beginners question. Thanks!invis.thumb.png.6568558fe7bc91ed06e2a890

Go to Edit theme > CSS > featuredcontent > front > slider.css, you will see

.bx-wrapper .bx-viewport {
	/*-moz-box-shadow: 0 0 5px #ccc;
	-webkit-box-shadow: 0 0 5px #ccc;
	box-shadow: 0 0 5px #ccc;
	border: 2px solid #fff;*/
	left: 0px;
	background: #fff;

Change the background: #fff to

background: transparent;

Edited by onlyME
  • 2 weeks later...