You're invited! Join our 4.6 Live Event on ZOOM 6/24 ×

Community

Featured Content for IPS4.x+

onlyME

• 2 weeks later...
On 5/11/2019 at 4:44 PM, onlyME said:

Edit your slider, set order by = id, order = a-z

Then run Get Support to clear cache.

My purchase has disappeared, I'm unable to download it now.

I have just seen via my ACP that there's an update, but I can't access the downloads.

4 minutes ago, Joey_M said:

My purchase has disappeared, I'm unable to download it now.

I have just seen via my ACP that there's an update, but I can't access the downloads.

Hi,

It was Expired May 16. You need to renew to download. If you don’t see renew button, please open support ticket to IPS, they will generate a new invoice for you.

• 1 month later...
Just now, Daniel Ocio said:

Hi, im trying to install, but when finish it says:

4S142/7 Cannot write the theme ID directory inside /themes/. Please check the permissions for this directory.

Im in default theme, and /themes/ has 777 permision folder and archives

If you enabled Designer Mode, please turn it off.

• 5 weeks later...

Hi,

we have clients in our cloud which have issues because of your application.
I haven't looked up what exactly you're storing in fcontentCache but it seems that this data are never removed from the space, except when one calls the clear cache function, which people obviously aren't doing.

There are that many files in the directories, that it won't list the directory on S3 as there are too many files.

48 minutes ago, Daniel F said:

Hi,

we have clients in our cloud which have issues because of your application.
I haven't looked up what exactly you're storing in fcontentCache but it seems that this data are never removed from the space, except when one calls the clear cache function, which people obviously aren't doing.

There are that many files in the directories, that it won't list the directory on S3 as there are too many files.

Yes, I confirm this issue from old versions. So I changed the directory from S3 to local /uploads/fcontentCache, and made a tool to delete all cache files. But I haven't found a way to deleted old cache from S3 for cloud users yet. Do you have any recommendation?

Thanks in advance.

Edited by onlyME

• 8 months later...
On 8/1/2019 at 1:38 PM, Daniel F said:

I have noticed more the 5.000 files on cache, even after uninstalling the plugin.