Site offline

Go to solution Solved by Jim M,

Hey guys, my site has been completely offline for a bit now. Unable to reach forum or admin.

This page isn’t working

www.tintdude.com is currently unable to handle this request.

HTTP ERROR 500

Thanks for your help in advance. 

I'm sorry for the confusion as well. The site is working, just not for the browser I'm using (brave). No problems or changes up until now. It tries to go to admin/install and throws a 500 error, no matter what URL is tried. Other browsers seem fine and the browser it is not working on is up to date.

Weird.

And this site (invisioncommunity) is working fine in the Brave browser. 

7 hours ago, Jim M said:

Could you please clear your browser’s cache and try again? It may have been a brief issue but your browser has since cached the reply. 

Trying to access this site, I got the admin/install page as well. Tried going to just https://invisioncommunity.com/, and it kept kicking me to the install page. I didn't clear my browser to gain access, I went to an open tab of the client area, copied that url and pasted it into this tab, backed out of the client area and got here. 

And... it wont let me upload an image of the admin/install page...

Let's try this:
jqFYP5s.png

And then... while trying to post a hosted image, I got another error:
uqfzbYn.png

There is a widespread problem. Glad it’s not just me…

My Board started to go down yesterday on iPhone/Safari. I immediately put in a ticket with Support but haven’t received a resolution. I’m on Cloud Hosting.

Bookmarks and typing in the URL bring up a blank page with the URL converting to this URL https://uplandjournal.ipbhost.com/admin/install/ 

When the Board went dead on IPad this morning I was trying to add a link to a PM and a Server Error appeared, then the Board went blank with URL noted above.

I can’t access my Board or Admin CP on iPad or iPhone using Safari Browser.

I can currently access the Board and Admincp on Firefox Browser on iPad and iPhone. But I suspect that will not last long. I took my Board Offline .

This begs the question; should I go to AdminCP on Firefox and clear my Cache etc. ???? or sit tight since there is obviously something more egregious going on with Server.

Help…

Edited by Allen Bradford

11 hours ago, TDS said:

I'm sorry for the confusion as well. The site is working, just not for the browser I'm using (brave). No problems or changes up until now. It tries to go to admin/install and throws a 500 error, no matter what URL is tried. Other browsers seem fine and the browser it is not working on is up to date.

Weird.

And this site (invisioncommunity) is working fine in the Brave browser. 

This is the case with invisioneer.org too. And, very briefly for my site when I tried first accessed the site a couple of hours ago.* (I'm on Cloud too - no idea about Invisioneer.)

* I've experienced no problems since.

Hi @Allen Bradford, as you have mentioned, it is the weekend so give them a bit of time to log in. Someone is bound to comment soon and I'm sure the Invision Community team are working on it in the background if it is a known issue. I do understand and am not ignoring the frustration. For the record, I am on Classic and haven't encountered any issues.

Invision Community | Uptime.com

The last known incident was recorded on 25 April, with two slight increases in response times yesterday.

Sorry for the inconvenience, the issues should be resolved as of 4pm EST yesterday. However, if you're still encountering getting installation pages, please clear your browser's cache as it may be inadvertently storing it.

2 minutes ago, Jim M said:

the issues should be resolved as of 4pm EST yesterday

this issue only started happening for me this morning GMT

i've cleared all browser caches and I'm still getting issues, on brave for instance the front page of my site works but clicking any link take me to the admin install page

Just now, Jelly Belly™ said:

this issue only started happening for me this morning GMT

i've cleared all browser caches and I'm still getting issues, on brave for instance the front page of my site works but clicking any link take me to the admin install page

Please ensure you are clearing your whole browser cache for your domain. Not just a keyboard shortcut to do so for 1 page.

5 minutes ago, Jelly Belly™ said:

I have and I'm still getting the same issues as are many others trying to access my site

Unfortunately, I am not able to reproduce this but thank you for reporting. We will try a few things on our end to see if this is still happening in specific areas.

5 minutes ago, Sonya* said:

I am writing from mobile. Your community invisioncommunity.com is not accessable from my desktop chrome right now. The same error, redirecting to admin/install. 

No issues with incognito mode. 

This is evident of a caching error, as detailed above. Could you please try clearing your cache and cookies?

3 minutes ago, Jim M said:

This is evident of a caching error, as detailed above. Could you please try clearing your cache and cookies?

I can confirm, it is a cookie error. I have NOT cleared the cache. I have only deleted cookies, and it works right now.

4 minutes ago, Jelly Belly™ said:

Now its affected Firefox, cant access my site, all history etc removed

Could you please try clearing your cookies for your domain and seeing if that improves?