Cant access ACP after renewing license

Renewing your license would not cause any issues on the site, just as an expired license would not cause this issue either. A 502 error would be coming from your hosting provider so you would need to contact your hosting provider for assistance. 

I have also removed your video from here as it is a public forum and exposed sensitive information, such as your license key. I would recommend removing the video from your service as well. 

16 minutes ago, teraßyte said:

@Marc Stridgen The site being unable to reach the license server shouldn't generate those multiple warnings in ACP, though. It's something that should be looked into. 😋

While I agree, we dont know that is indeed whats causing it at present, and there are 504 errors coming from the server too

If you know the license is valid, what happens if you click “check again”.  If it does not update, it’s possible your server is not able to reach IPS’ license server. You would want to have your host check your server is able to make outbound connections to remoteservices.invisionpower.com. You would also want to make sure your host makes outbound requests over TLS1.2 or higher. (If it is trying over TLS1.1 it will fail.)

In all of the cases I’ve seen, if you can’t update the license… it’s because something is blocking your server from reaching IPS.  (There are a few situations where it was an IPS license problem but if that was the case multiple people would be reporting it.)

I got this back from WPENgine "I can confirm that we utilise TLS1.2 and 1.3 on our servers by default when reviewing our documentation here https://wpengine.com/support/platform-settings/#TLS_Version in terms of reviewing logs for outbound requests to remoteservices.invisionpower.com I dont appear to see any reference of it within our server logs it sounds like something is blocking us from accessing the required information in which our server IPs may need to be whitelisted to ensure that they can establish a connection if you are familiar with any method available from within the software or the service?

THey suggested we could try set up a whitelist IPs connected to remoteservices.invisionpower.com also via the web rules to see if that helps if you are able to provide the list which are connected to it too?

Is there is one or more IPs which are associated with remoteservices.invisionpower.com which we can then set up an allowlist?

Thanks for getting back to me @Marc Stridgen The only other thing they suggested was to provide you with WPEngine platform settings and security documentation here https://wpengine.com/support/platform-settings/ https://wpengine.com/support/wp-engines-security-environment/ and see if there will be a conflict with any of thier settings then maybe see if an alternative or workaround.