Screenshots out of order when upload a new version to a file

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

This is added in .15 but it isn't working properly. As you're ordering it by record_time DESC, I have to upload them in reverse order if I want to keep them in a specific order.

All the files have the same record_time (1704826851) so it doesn't make any sense to order by time.

record_id ASC would be more appropriate.

35 minutes ago, Adriano Faria said:

Nothing has changed; it's the same as Beta 1. It doesn't keep my desired order because screenshots have the same upload time.

Im not sure where it is you read it changed between beta 1 and 2. As mentioned, I have brought it to the attention of our developers

21 minutes ago, Marc Stridgen said:

let us know if you see any reoccurrence.

In a quick test, it doesn’t seem fixed. As I said last week, nothing changed since Beta 1. All images have same upload time so it doesn’t “respect”  the order I set by uploading the files.

17 minutes ago, Adriano Faria said:

In a quick test, it doesn’t seem fixed. As I said last week, nothing changed since Beta 1. All images have same upload time so it doesn’t “respect”  the order I set by uploading the files.

Sorry, thats my fault. I reopened it, but left the closed report on my list 🙂 It is indeed still open

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
7 hours ago, HDiddy said:

Sorry don't take this as rude, but why show us something to help fix it, if your not going to provide it to anyone (paid or free)?

It's normal behaviour here. Almost all devs doing that if they something privately done. PM if you're interested and I'll send you more details how and where you may buy it.

[ + ]

Don't forget that Marketplace was closed here - https://invisioncommunity.com/forums/topic/473428-no-caps-topic-titles/?do=findComment&comment=2967780

Edited by DawPi

19 hours ago, DawPi said:

It's normal behaviour here. Almost all devs doing that if they something privately done. PM if you're interested and I'll send you more details how and where you may buy it.

[ + ]

Don't forget that Marketplace was closed here - https://invisioncommunity.com/forums/topic/473428-no-caps-topic-titles/?do=findComment&comment=2967780

It's cool, if it is not something I can just get from your site, I can wait for it to be fixed. Thanks!!