4.7.5 Locked Tasks Issues

Go to solution Solved by Jim M,

4 hours ago, Andreas Grace said:

My whole account is set to run on PHP 8.1, I can't think of anything accessing the database running PHP 7.

As mentioned in the ticket, it seems that there's still a cron using the php7 interpreter path.

@Arcade King could you please check Plesk or your cron table and ensure that you're not affected by the same issue.

The reason that this issue happened now, even if PHP8 or PHP8.1 was used for months is, that you wouldn't have noticed till yet if the task was called with php7 or 8, but now we're using a php function inside the mail class which is only available in PHP8.

On 12/2/2022 at 7:52 PM, Daniel F said:

As mentioned in the ticket, it seems that there's still a cron using the php7 interpreter path.

@Arcade King could you please check Plesk or your cron table and ensure that you're not affected by the same issue.

The reason that this issue happened now, even if PHP8 or PHP8.1 was used for months is, that you wouldn't have noticed till yet if the task was called with php7 or 8, but now we're using a php function inside the mail class which is only available in PHP8.

Server OP sorted it thanks for the information.

2 hours ago, teraßyte said:

Are you using a cronjob to run your tasks? If yes, have you already checked it is also running with PHP 8 and not an older PHP version?

I am. I reached out to our hosting company, and they confirmed that the cron job is also running with PHP v8 

• 2 weeks later...