'Your current plan doesn't include email support'

svit
Go to solution Solved by svit,

Thank you, I dont' recall having this change of support extent been announced before (which is something i may have missed) but let's try:

My query to IPS support is as follows:
'On our holesovice.cz I have asked the ISProvider to enable PHP 8.0, after its been done I have changed the settings to activate 8.0 after which the entire IP presentation became unaccessible. Can you please advise what could be changed on the IP installation side so that the presentative is working again.'

Edited by svit

56 minutes ago, DawPi said:

As described - basic support is provided on this community now.

Does it read like:

The original full support is not available to active license holders any longer (has been discontinued), instead, active license user should seek basic help on the forum? This would certailny be a game changer for us (running some 5 websites with multiple IP products purchased; for the past 15 years). IP team to please clarify.

Edited by svit

We have actually just moved where we do support. As mentioned above, it doesnt really change much

• Staff still see every issue you post
  • We still have access to your details on file, and any access details you add
  • We can get items to a private ticket should they have private information

It does however also now have advantages

• You may find someone knows what the answer is, and answers you earlier
  • You may see someone else post up an issue you are experiencing, and so you see how to resolve something in advance
  • We have a process of log, and follow up for bug reporting. So when you report an issue, we will come back and tell you once its been resolved

Thank you,

My query raised above was:

'On our holesovice.cz I have asked the ISProvider to enable PHP 8.0, after its been done I have changed the settings to activate 8.0 after which the entire IP presentation became unaccessible. Can you please advise what could be changed on the IP installation side so that the presentative is working again.'

A 500 Server Error is a lot like your car's check engine light. It says something is wrong but not what or where. You will want to reach out to your hosting provider or server administrator to have them obtain the Server Error Log entry for the issue in question.