Member Map

Using IP.Board Member Map 1.0 Beta 2
I was getting the following error after clicking SAVE when adding a location:
There was an error communicating with Google, Please contact an administrator.

Based on earlier posts and previous help from my web host, I created a file called php5.ini and added the following lines:
allow_url_fopen=on

After about 5 minutes the change was read by the server and the map works great.
I thought I'd post that here in case anyone else had similar issues and was doing a search.

A big thanks for creating this app.

Here are my occurances of popupInner there but the background is still white, thanks for your patience:

.popupInner {

background: #022450;

color: #fff;

border: 3px solid #05173d;

-moz-border-radius: 4px;

-webkit-border-radius: 4px;

margin: 6px;

width: 500px;

overflow: auto;

}

.popupInner h3 {

background: #022450 url({style_images_url}/gradient_tcat.gif);

font-size: 1em;

border: 0;

padding-left: 24px;

}

Missed title in browser tab:

%7Boption%7D

Public side - yes. But admin - isn't any translation added.

I saw this happening, but then couldn't reproduce it. You will need to import the language pack from the languages tab. I'm not quite sure what the problem is though.

Can't delete custom marker group:

%7Boption%7D

izepl_-1275402321-U1.png' alt='' class='

" alt="" class="ipsImage" width="1000" height="251">

For now just make sure you have more than one group, then you will be able to delete one.

Hey Stoo,

Can you make a change in ACP, Tools & Settings > System Settings so that the TAB name goes from "IP.Board Member Map" to "Member Map"... i say this as my admin bar is loaded already and the long name makes it a bit more difficult to browse if i want all the TAB's to stay on one line...

Thoughts??

D

note i did change the app name (public side) but this doesn't affect the admin app bar...

Excellent suggestion. :thumbsup:

Heck, I've got so many tabs stacking up on the public side, I shorted the public title from "Member Map" to just "Map."

Not necessarily related...

IP.Board Member Map became the first tab in the ACP for me upon installation. Is there a way to move the tabs around? I'm loving the Member Map, but it certainly doesn't need to be first, as it's pretty much set it and forget it.

Excellent suggestion. :thumbsup:

Heck, I've got so many tabs stacking up on the public side, I shorted the public title from "Member Map" to just "Map."

Not necessarily related...

IP.Board Member Map became the first tab in the ACP for me upon installation. Is there a way to move the tabs around? I'm loving the Member Map, but it certainly doesn't need to be first, as it's pretty much set it and forget it.

It's in what ever order you drag and drop on the manage applications page.

note'd, but secondary to ips applications...

mine is located at the right end, which is a good spot for it..

GREAT MOD, IMHO :whistle: working great on 3.1

Have you found the 'extras' yet? Notifications and a color picker for custom makers ( (w00t) )