Member Map

That's nothing to do with this application, Thats an IP.Board debug helper

Awesome :)

Hmmm any idea how to disable it?

Ok another question, I got three main group - Normal users, Club members and moderators. I'd like to be able to have "Club members" and "moderators" to see "Normal users" but limit "Normal users" to only see their own group. Guess it's almost like additional access control.

Hmmm any idea how to disable it?

Ok another question, I got three main group - Normal users, Club members and moderators. I'd like to be able to have "Club members" and "moderators" to see "Normal users" but limit "Normal users" to only see their own group. Guess it's almost like additional access control.

Just spoke to terabyte about this, at the moment mem.cgi is update when there is a member action (login,logout,sync etc). In 3.1 this has been changed so it doesn't automatically update the file. Basically a debug line left enabled by mistake :P

The other thing you posted isn't possible at the moment.

Hi, I've install yesterday the mod, set the api key and permissions (to all registered members), but i can't add a location ! If i click "Add your location" nothing happens. How to resolve this issue ?

my page is http://www.pesmania.it/forum/index.php?/membermap/

Thanks a lot

Nicola Galetto

It's not possible at the moment unless you edit the template and/or source code.

Hi, I've install yesterday the mod, set the api key and permissions (to all registered members), but i can't add a location ! If i click "Add your location" nothing happens. How to resolve this issue ?

my page is http://www.pesmania.it/forum/index.php?/membermap/

Thanks a lot

Nicola Galetto

I've had a quick look although I can't see your map, it looks like there is an issue loading the Javascript file, I'm not sure if this is caused by Mkportal or something else.

this is the response by Invision Power Services Support

From what I can see the default IP.Board javascript is working fine and it is only the js of that specific application that is not being loaded and unfortunately we don't support third party modifications, you'll need to wait for help from the author of the modification

:)

it's possibile to open every time the page with a determined area ? (for example, my site is composed mostly of italian people, it's possible to view every time that the user access in the page the Italy and the near countries ? :rolleyes:

:)

it's possibile to open every time the page with a determined area ? (for example, my site is composed mostly of italian people, it's possible to view every time that the user access in the page the Italy and the near countries ? :rolleyes:

It automatically centers and zooms in on your markers, so if all your users are in Italy, it will only show Italy.