Member Map

Where can I do that at?

You would need to alter function getMarkers() in sources/classes/google.php to load the custom fields too. Adding pfields_content to the comma seperated list in IPSMember::load() should do it.

Then you'd need to alter the template bit to display that data.

Hello, i have a Problem.

I have install the map and when i add a location i becom follow message:

There was an error communicating with Google, Please contact an administrator

That means that your server doesn't have some needed functions/extensions. The next version contains some fallback code to work around this. Hopefully that's only a few days away.

I installed this and set up permissions and added my API key. When I click the members map link in the header I get an error

Fatal error: Call to a member function mapTemplate() on a non-object in D:\inetpub\theringlord.org\httpdocs\forum\admin\applications_addon\other\membermap\modules_public\membermap\map.php on line 246

I have disabled the link in the header until this is fixed. Any clues as to what is wrong?

I installed this and set up permissions and added my API key. When I click the members map link in the header I get an error

Fatal error: Call to a member function mapTemplate() on a non-object in D:\inetpub\theringlord.org\httpdocs\forum\admin\applications_addon\other\membermap\modules_public\membermap\map.php on line 246

I have disabled the link in the header until this is fixed. Any clues as to what is wrong?

Your skin file seems to be missing for some reason, you may want to try uninstalling the application and re-installing

I already did uninstall and reinstall.

I'm using thoreau dark as the skin.

It sounds like you have deleted your root skin, since your other skins inherit template bits (like the map ones) from your root skin, it won't work. Deleting the root skin can also cause many other issues with your forum (not just this app).

You should restore your root skin, then try again.

Everything seems to be set up correctly (API key is in place, permissions are OK), but when I view the map and try to add my location, it tells me that there is a problem connecting to Google. Did I miss something?

Nope, as detailed at the top of this page. Your server doesn't have a function enabled that is used to retrieve data from Google, there is some fall back code included in the next version

It sounds like you have deleted your root skin, since your other skins inherit template bits (like the map ones) from your root skin, it won't work. Deleting the root skin can also cause many other issues with your forum (not just this app).

You should restore your root skin, then try again.

the root skins that came with IPboard were I.P Board., IP.Board 3 XML, IP.Board Lo-Fi all are intact and 2 are hidden.