Member Map

I presume that you have changed the standard htaccess redirection code ?

I have no change htaccess code (of memory)....
In the .htaccess in my root forum file , i have :

<IfModule mod_rewrite.c>

Options -MultiViews

RewriteEngine On

RewriteBase /forum/

RewriteCond %{REQUEST_FILENAME} !-f

RewriteCond %{REQUEST_FILENAME} !-d

RewriteCond %{REQUEST_URI} !..+$

RewriteRule . /forum/index.php [L]

</IfModule>

php_value allow_url_fopen 1

Add/Edit FURL Fix.
This is a very strange issue, it seems to be affected by the .htaccess mod_rewrite rules, but is not affecting my development machine.

This fix simply comments out the offending FURLS so they are not used.

Upload this file into admin/applications_addon/other/membermap/extensions

What I like to see is the ability to disable mouse wheel from zooming in and out. The reason I say this is I typically scroll a page using mouse wheel but when I hit the map page to scroll down the map just zooms out so I cant see anything. Using the map slider does not positions the map back to its original point. I then have to refresh the page to reset the map and then carefully maneuver around it to my browser scroll bar to see full map. The only other solution I can suggest for this if not possible is to add a sidebar so that one can have room on side of map to scroll the page without it affecting the map zoom. Good job so far...

Thanks.

Upgraded to 2 and now it shows the members login name and not their display name.

Confirmed, seeing that too.

What I like to see is the ability to disable mouse wheel from zooming in and out. The reason I say this is I typically scroll a page using mouse wheel but when I hit the map page to scroll down the map just zooms out so I cant see anything. Using the map slider does not positions the map back to its original point. I then have to refresh the page to reset the map and then carefully maneuver around it to my browser scroll bar to see full map. The only other solution I can suggest for this if not possible is to add a sidebar so that one can have room on side of map to scroll the page without it affecting the map zoom. Good job so far...

Thanks.

I'll add a setting in to disable the scroll zoom for that in the next version.

I love this app. A lot of people put their location in already in, in 3 days.

One thing, I would like to set the default area on screen when someone enters the page. Now we have some funny guys, that set their location in Asia. That makes that when you enter the page, our country is zoomed out a lot. I don't want to have to check each time if there is a next one funny who puts in somewhere else.

Sorry, Beta 2 is not working for me.

Installed & upgraded.
rebuilt templates and recached skin etc. to make sure.

When I go to add my location, the browser (Chrome) downloads and index.php to my computer. This file consists of the details of my location.

Tried it in IE with the same result.

Beta 1 added the location without any issues.

Also makes no difference if I use the furl or not.

Thanks Stuart...keep those updates coming! I do like the idea of a side bar with member names, but I'm not picky! It's great the way it is. :D

We'll see what happens in future versions, the plan was to get something like this out there because there wasn't anything in existance yet!

[size="6"][color="#800080"]i love this app keep the gooo[img]

[/img]d work[/color][/size] [img]

[/img]

Thank you

I love this app. A lot of people put their location in already in, in 3 days.

One thing, I would like to set the default area on screen when someone enters the page. Now we have some funny guys, that set their location in Asia. That makes that when you enter the page, our country is zoomed out a lot. I don't want to have to check each time if there is a next one funny who puts in somewhere else.

You could always delete their markers and make them add the correct location

What modify for that "quickly" please, it is not very good for security account user.....[img]

[/img][img]

[/img]

I'll post the template modification in about 10 minutes.

Sorry, Beta 2 is not working for me.

rebuilt templates and recached skin etc. to make sure.

When I go to add my location, the browser (Chrome) downloads and index.php to my computer. This file consists of the details of my location.

Tried it in IE with the same result.

Beta 1 added the location without any issues.

Also makes no difference if I use the furl or not.

Can you send me a message with your URL etc, I'll need to have a look at this myself.