Member Map

Hi there,

I have two quick questions.

I'd like to upgrade from 1.0.0 to 1.0.2. I already have a a couple of hundred markers in now. Will I lose the markers?

Where can I change the color of the text "Member Map"?

Thanks!

I figured out how to change the color of the Member Map title.

Now I just need to know what if anything I need to do to save the pins I already have before upgrading. Thanks!
  • 2 weeks later...

Hello,

This mod is very helpful, congratulations.

I would like to let members to add markers beside their location, like places where they've been, places they recommend, etc.

Can this be done with this mod?

Thanks.

It cannot be done by members at the moment, but it can be done by administrators.
  • 2 weeks later...

Hummm ... in my case would be better to let members add own markers because it's a way give life to the map.

I would create categories (restaurants, beaches, hotels, etc) and they will add markers with their comments.

This would be fantastic :)

I'll make a note of this for a future upgrade.

We have 390 markers on ours and it takes SO long to load, really lags out when zooming too.

Please can you resolve this issue as it makes it unusable for larger communities.

I agree with you, implementing and testing 'clustering' is high on my list to improve performance for many markers.

Hi all,

The problem that I have and the notification or the link and not good it does not preside over the map !

an idea to fix the link ?

I'm looking at this issue, if there is a fix, it will be in the next version.
  • 3 weeks later...

when I'm trying to add the location by street name and city it puts me on wrong place. Even tried to put the location with numbers 40.385425, 49.964404

as example I have tested this location on demo map here. it puts the correct location....same happens when my users putting their location on map.
within sity Baku it always goes to wrong location...somewhere on 39.976936, 49.043598

.please help.

link http://www.mydisput.com/forums/index.php?/membermap/

and also want to point that this problem was not before...everything was just fine...and at some point that happened. May be after installation of IP.Content or after upgrade to 3.1.4...I'm not sure

Ok, thanks, perfect....:thumbsup:

But i have another problem... when i complete a custom marker in "marker description", i tape "enter" after the first line, and write another line under-it, i click "edit" button...

I go on my member map, information in marker are ok, but, if i re-edit my marker, when i open i have the "<br/> code each line, and it's appear on marker description in member map, not good...

what can i do...

It's fix for the 1.0.3??
Thanks