Member Map

Im about to give up here :lol: I uploaded admin to admin and public to public and still nothing. Im sure its just me been thick, but Its now doing my head in :blink:

Kind regards

Jack

You have logged into your ACP and visited the Manage Applications & Modules page right ?

http://community.invisionpower.com/resources/articles.html/_/ipboard-3x/tips-and-tricks/how-to-installupload-an-application-r537 - look at Step 6 onwards.

Hi,

After I add my location when I click at Member Map tab, the zoom level it's almost at maximum. How can I change this initial value?

How to define initial zoom for all members?

Thank You

Add more locations!

The zoom level is defined by marker locations, so that everyone is included in the view

Since upgrading to the latest version I have noticed an issue with the layout of the map on the page as can be seen in the image below:

Can you tell me how I get this to sit nicely so it fits the area correctly please?

Thanks in advance for your help.

Since upgrading to the latest version I have noticed an issue with the layout of the map on the page as can be seen in the image below:

Can you tell me how I get this to sit nicely so it fits the area correctly please?

Thanks in advance for your help.

I've just looked at your site in Firefox, it sits just as it should. The only thing that needs changing is the colour of a shadow (since you've got a dark skin)

It is possible to define the zoom level to a specific value?

Thank you for your time.

Edit the mapGoogleJavascript template.

Find

map.setCenter(bounds.getCenter(), map.getBoundsZoomLevel(bounds));

replace map.getBoundsZoomLevel(bounds) with a number between 1 and 19 (Zoom levels between 0 (the lowest zoom level, in which the entire world can be seen on one map) to 19 (the highest zoom level, down to individual buildings) )

I've just looked at your site in Firefox, it sits just as it should. The only thing that needs changing is the colour of a shadow (since you've got a dark skin)

replace map.getBoundsZoomLevel(bounds) with a number between 1 and 19 (Zoom levels between 0 (the lowest zoom level, in which the entire world can be seen on one map) to 19 (the highest zoom level, down to individual buildings) )

The reason it looks as if it sits fine is I changed the background colour in the css as a workaround.

Yhea, I put it in the same folder as the app. (admin\application_addon\other\membermap). Does the public folder suppose to go somewhere else?

Yes, the contents are supposed to go into the public folder distributed with Ip.Board.

The missing js file: http://www.nvgaonline.com/Forums/public/js/ips.membermap.js is the problem.

For my needs users should be able to add more then one marker, and after I setup "custom marker group" in the ACP
users should be able to report it how many times they want.

Ex:

I (the admin) setup the "custom marker group" = Shop

User 1 reports 5 shops (Apple, amazon, ipb, microsoft, netware)
User 2 reports his location and 2 shops (Intel, AMD)