Member Map

Thank you for your quick reply. :)

After I clicked on the 'IP.Board Member Map' link within the 'Third Party Add Ons' on the Applications page, I see only the 'Ajax Management' link. Here's the screenshot.
post-173425-047998300 1287321314_thumb.p

If I understood you correctly, there should have been one more module besides Ajax Management, right?

Thank you for your quick reply. :)

After I clicked on the 'IP.Board Member Map' link within the 'Third Party Add Ons' on the Applications page, I see only the 'Ajax Management' link. Here's the screenshot.

post-173425-047998300 1287321314_thumb.p

If I understood you correctly, there should have been one more module besides Ajax Management, right?

Yes, one called 'membermap'.

You can either try adding that manually, or try reinstalling an app

Yes, one called 'membermap'.

You can either try adding that manually, or try reinstalling an app

Great. I've added the module manually as you said (typed in IP.Board Member Map as a module name and description, with 'membermap' for the Module Key, since I do have the folder 'membermap' next to the 'ajax' folder on my server) and now it all works!

Thanks for your support! :thumbsup:

Is it possible for users to add custom markers?

For example my forum is for push bikes, it would be good to have the markers for where people live but members also able to put markers down for where there is a good place to ride your bike.

Excellent otherwise. :)

Thanks,

Nick.

Custom markers can only be added from the ACP at this time.

Good job stoo. Only two things I would recommend maybe to look at but not important.

1. A button to remove link on primary menu. I use another menu system. No big deal for me though.

2. And option to set pins colors according to member user groups. Then a button, like friends, to select the different pin options.

Anyways, very good work. I am extremely happy that this system is easy enough to use for my members. Thanks again.

stoo2000, you deserve a billion of + for this job. I've always gave up with member map on other systems due the complexity, rescues and server load. It looks very light, simple to install and nothing to do else than upload file and click on "install".
My answer is:
is there a way to display the button as "pinned" on membermap on topic profile of every user pinned, and the map in the profile itself of the user?
Forgive me in advance if the request was already done, and the best compliments for the great application!

How possible would it be for members to add custom markers? :P Please! :D

1. A button to remove link on primary menu. I use another menu system. No big deal for me though.

If you go into the Applications area of your ACP, then edit the Member Map you can choose to "hide" the option off the menu. :) It's a default setting for all applications.

I like how you can update the map as you travel ;) and it will also show in Spy, so that the news reach the masses! :D What would make an awesome feature is that you also could type in a reason for the change of location, and that this also was displayed in Spy ;) Not really a feature that is "needed or important" but would be cool.