Member Map

thank you! But new version in custom skins displayed on half of page.

See http://www.mydisput.com/forums/index.php?app=membermap

Could you please advice where I can fix that ?

I have 3 different skins and all are with that bug...only IPB skin is ok

Your H2 is floated to the left, that is causing the issue.

update: when I'm not logged in. Picture is ok.Something happens when the user is logged in

will try. thank you

It's exactly the same, just that the buttons are not visible for non-logged-in users.

I've just had a look, That H2 is setup in membermap, it uses the left class to float left, so the buttons can appear to the right. It seems that your custom skins have changes made to the CSS classes that are used. Edited by stoo2000

ok. Removed

<ul class='topic_buttons'> <if test="$this->memberData['member_id'] > 0"> <if test="$exists"> <if test="$canEdit"> <li><a id='memberMapUpdate' href='#' title='{$this->lang->words['buttonUpdateLocation']}'>{parse replacement="rep_up"} {$this->lang->words['buttonUpdateLocation']}</a></li> </if> <if test="$canDelete"> <li class='closed'><a id='memberMapDelete' href='#' title='{$this->lang->words['buttonDeleteLocation']}'>{parse replacement="rep_down"} {$this->lang->words['buttonDeleteLocation']}</a></li> </if> <else /> <if test="$canAdd"> <li><a id='memberMapAdd' href='#' title='{$this->lang->words['buttonAddLocation']}'>{parse replacement="rep_up"} {$this->lang->words['buttonAddLocation']}</a></li> </if> </if> <if test="$friendCount > 0"> <if test="$this->request['do'] != 'friends'"> <li><a id='memberMapFriends' href='{parse url="module=membermap&amp;do=friends" base="publicWithApp" template="friends" seotitle="false"}' title='{$this->lang->words['buttonFriends']}'>{parse replacement="user_icon"} {$this->lang->words['buttonFriends']}</a></li> <else /> <li><a id='memberMapShowAll' href='{parse url="app=membermap" base="public" template="membermap" seotitle="false"}' title='{$this->lang->words['buttonShowAll']}'>{parse replacement="user_icon"} {$this->lang->words['buttonShowAll']}</a></li> </if> </if> </if> </ul> </div>

<div class='topic_controls'>

on bottom to fix the problem

and removed h2 at all. Not the perfect way but works for me

Another thing I want to ask.

I have translated the application on Russian...only thing I can't find is location of the

member Viewing the Member Map

Can you please point where is that ?

Thank you once again for perfect application

I've just posted this issue in the bug tracker so it can be corrected: http://ipb.silvesterwebdesigns.com/tracker/issue-9-extensionscoreextensionsphp-not-language-abstracted/

You will need to edit that file manually to change those language strings.

Any way to include custom markers into clusters :)

Thanks , upgrade was flawless

Yep, I wasn't sure wether to add those into the clusters or not.

It would be possible with some template edits.

You would need to move

var markerCluster = new MarkerClusterer(map, markers);

to the end of mapGoogleCustomMarkers and replace

map.addOverlay(marker);

with

markers.push(marker);

I have not tested this, but it should work.

OK, I just installed the map on my test system and can see the map. I'm not getting a popup when I click on 'Add Your Location'. I did a quick search and couldn't find this issue. I'm using Chrome and I'm at 3.0.5 and don't see any error messages. Any ideas? Thanks.

OK, I just installed the map on my test system and can see the map. I'm not getting a popup when I click on 'Add Your Location'. I did a quick search and couldn't find this issue. I'm using Chrome and I'm at 3.0.5 and don't see any error messages. Any ideas? Thanks.

The only thing I can think of is a javascript issue, although that javascript hasn't been changed since it was written for 3.0.5 :unsure: