Member Map

hmm it looks like it was working before and this week I click on the pointer and the data is outside of the bubble for all members

I suppose this has to do with the names being too long? Maybe I should read the 20+ pages to see if that was mentioned before. I noticed it works fine on short names but not on long ones and here I erased the surname on the screen. Is this being fixed?

Great mod btw

hmm it looks like it was working before and this week I click on the pointer and the data is outside of the bubble for all members

I suppose this has to do with the names being too long? Maybe I should read the 20+ pages to see if that was mentioned before. I noticed it works fine on short names but not on long ones and here I erased the surname on the screen. Is this being fixed?

Great mod btw

An issue like that was fixed in 1.0.1, are you using 1.0.1 or 1.0?

I uninstalled, reinstalled...same result...sorry

If I inspect the code I find this:

<div class="left text"><h3><a title="View Profile" href="http://www...

if you remove the Left in that first class it seems to work fine, it looks like the information from the person is a float left that comes after the pictur.

I went into the acp css and found inside: skin_membermap > mapinfobox the following line:

$memberData['prefix'] = str_replace('"', "'", $memberData['prefix']);
</php><div class='left def'>{$avatar}</div><div class='left text'><h3><a href='{parse url="showuser=

and removed the left now I get this result:

Its really weird because I run two other boards that have the same install and they display fine...there has to be something else going on

These installs are on different machines...who knows what other settings are different.

Can you tell me where is the height of the popup bubble decided so I can manually play with it and adapt it to the proper size?

Thanks in advance

There is no height set, That's left upto Google. really it's their CSS/Styling that is at play here.

I have just a small issue to report.

When ppl open the Member Map and hover the map with the mouse it initiate an auto-scroll effect. According to feedback of my members they feel this behaviour a bit annoying.
Is there any opportunity that the mentioned effect is disabled by default? The regular behaviour would be that ppl use the arrow up/ down approach to enlarge the map.

Thanks in advance
E11

I have just a small issue to report.

When ppl open the Member Map and hover the map with the mouse it initiate an auto-scroll effect. According to feedback of my members they feel this behaviour a bit annoying.

Is there any opportunity that the mentioned effect is disabled by default? The regular behaviour would be that ppl use the arrow up/ down approach to enlarge the map.

Thanks in advance

E11

Hi E11,

You can disable that in the map settings.

Regards
Stuart
  • 2 weeks later...

There is a button to click so you can see only your "friends"
Is there a way to create a button so users could click to see only other custom makers?
On my map I list where physical stores are located and it would be nice for users to be able to choose to only see the stores if they are trying to find where they are.

First of all, thank you for this wonderful app. :thumbsup:

I've installed it and it works, but for some reason I can't open the 'IP.Board. Member Map' item in IP.Board ACP, under the 'My Apps' menu. I get just a blank page with 'nopermission' response...

What am I doing wrong?

Thanks!
Ivan