Drip Campaigns Support

• 5 months later...
5 minutes ago, Adriano Faria said:

Brandon got his license expired at the moment, so his files aren't available to be purchased.

This is one of the major reasons we are having to migrate away from invision community after using them since the early 2000's.

We will not be renewing any licences for the foreseeable future.

The new plugin developer restrictions and rules are stopping developers offering new products like in the past.

The steep increase in renewal costs and lack of new apps and plugins are to name another two reasons.

This section used to be buzzing but it's like a graveyard now - Highest Rated Submitters

That in itself should tell a story.

Maybe one day if things could return to the good old days, we will return and renew a licence or two plus all of the plugins and app licences.

Hopefully invision community will have it's Ouroboros moment and have a rebirth, as it has been our number one choice for a CMS as said, since the early 2000s.

2 hours ago, Unlucky said:

This is one of the major reasons we are having to migrate away from invision community after using them since the early 2000's.

The new plugin developer restrictions and rules are stopping developers offering new products like in the past.

The steep increase in renewal costs and lack of new apps and plugins are to name another two reasons.

This section used to be buzzing but it's like a graveyard now - Highest Rated Submitters

Maybe one day if things could return to the good old days, we will return and renew a licence or two plus all of the plugins and app licences.

Hopefully invision community will have it's Ouroboros moment and have a rebirth, as it has been our number one choice for a CMS as said, since the early 2000s.

Could you perhaps offer your apps via a third party website and we just install/maintain them as "Custom" and not via marketplace. I am seeing many developers moving this way.

It would prevent many of us who have invested in this (and other) apps from being essentially now orphaned.

Edited by Emediate
5 hours ago, Unlucky said:

I guess that explains after coming back for almost a year I haven't seen anything new on here. That's a shame. It's always good to see new plugins being available. 

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 5/8/2023 at 4:55 AM, LiquidFractal said:

This is worrying...I spent a bit of time convincing myself to splash the cash on Email Drip Campaigns and have come to rely on it as it's a very important part of any business workflow.

I'd like to hear from @rebraf about the future of this app....?  Will development and updates continue into IPS 5?

Interested as well!

Update: I did hear back from rebraf via PM - as his license has currently expired he is unable to reply to the support message.  He says he will continue support for Email Drip Campaigns through 4.x but will have to evaluate the situation as 5.x approaches, depending on Invision's plans and the subsequent changes which may need to be made.

So stay tuned, I guess.