Tournaments ( Support Topic )

It has 49 purchases. I have a lot of other resources with purchases and these will be reviewed first. I can take a look in a couple of days to see if it runs without errors on 4.6 and update the compatibility field to make it available, even if it has bugs. Those will be fixed later, in a proper time, after review the most purchased first. 

• 3 weeks later...

You purchased it via ACP Marketplace from your 4.6 install? It shouldn’t allow, as far as I know. It seems it shows (and allows to purchase) only files with the version you’re using.

Anyway, I’ll try to do it during the weekend. Working in another resource now.

Edited by Adriano Faria
23 hours ago, CyanideBurial said:

Alright thanks,its something my site will revolve around!

I'll second this to an extent. It's been a while to pick stuff up as I've been waiting to upgrade to 4.6 for a while but willing to do it now and use this resource more so moving forward.

On 6/27/2021 at 7:13 PM, Adriano Faria said:

It has 49 purchases. I have a lot of other resources with purchases and these will be reviewed first. I can take a look in a couple of days to see if it runs without errors on 4.6 and update the compatibility field to make it available, even if it has bugs. Those will be fixed later, in a proper time, after review the most purchased first. 

Thats understandable Adriano, as you do help the community here in many areas. All I would say is that I think this resource would be bought more with the updates i've suggested and bringing the cost slightly down. In relation to other applications I always felt like this one was initially set too steep by the original developer.

With achievements in now, I do think this resource could be more valuable for prospective website owners.

Looking forward to the update!

On 7/24/2021 at 3:14 PM, Adriano Faria said:

I'm working on this app. Should be available in a couple of days then it's up to the marketplace moderators.

I really don't promise achievements now. I haven't even tried that yet and I still have others resources to update. First will be a compatibility version with a couple of fixes for issues reported. New features will come in a future version.

Great news!

Edited by theFUM3
17 hours ago, Adriano Faria said:

What a huge app! It took the whole day only to fix template issues and still there are things to do. 😳

Not surprised its a huge one to solve! Thanks for all your help Adriano, always appreciated. I really do think this is one app that is worthwhile and so much more legs in it. It would've been interesting just to hear on a personal note if you saw anything yourself in the update that you found interesting from a code perspective that was different to all your other apps that you initially built?

• 4 weeks later...
On 8/29/2021 at 8:55 AM, Adriano Faria said:

I’ll release the compatibility version this week and them will work in bugs in a further version. 

I’ll post here when I submit it to the marketplace. 

On 8/30/2021 at 6:02 PM, CyanideBurial said:

Alright thanks.

Submitted. Follow the file to get notified when It's avaialble, then we'll work in bugs.

• 2 weeks later...