IPS Merch?

The Guy

Okay IPS Community.  Calling all dropshippers, ecommerce titans, and savvy wholesalers:

I have it from a credible inside source (hint: his name begins with "L," he's bald, and he likes analogies to trucks) that IPS would like to order some swag.  Good swag.   Maybe some (clean) mouse pads.  Maybe some keychains.  Maybe a team shirt.  Maybe an embroidered shirt with your most favorite developer(s) like Brikki or Morrigan.  

1. If you know a good store that allows smaller orders (eg. 100), send an email to this dude: LThrogmartin@invisionpower.com
  2. If it's a good store with good swag, you may even some good courtesy swag yourself as a "thank you."  
  3. Clients who have been with IPS for more than 10 years may get a special anniversary swag bag.  Maybe.  

• Management
11 minutes ago, Morgin said:

I’ve become suspicious of how much insider info Joel has. I’ve begun to secretly suspect that he’s been hiding out at Invision headquarters posing as a janitor or something. 

It certainly explains the noises I hear late at night!

For what it's worth, we would be interested in a turnkey solution that offers the products, handles the shipping, etc. 

22 minutes ago, Morgin said:

I’ve become suspicious of how much insider info Joel has. I’ve begun to secretly suspect that he’s been hiding out at Invision headquarters posing as a janitor or something. 

Cleanest bathrooms EVER.  

12 hours ago, Jennifer M said:

I've been asking for swag for years!! I'd be sporting the IPS logo everywhere. IP.Fangirl for over ten years here. /represent

Ditto....since 2008 - just made the 10 year badge of honour. ?

The key, of course, is not to make mousepads or anything else in white...you need to use the classic site blue along with the logo.

3 hours ago, Joel R said:

Okay IPS Community.  Calling all dropshippers, ecommerce titans, and savvy wholesalers:

I have it from a credible inside source (hint: his name begins with "L," he's bald, and he likes analogies to trucks) that IPS would like to order some swag.  Good swag.   Maybe some (clean) mouse pads.  Maybe some keychains.  Maybe a team shirt.  Maybe an embroidered shirt with your most favorite developer(s) like Brikki or Morrigan.  

1. If you know a good store that allows smaller orders (eg. 100), send an email to this dude: LThrogmartin@invisionpower.com
  2. If it's a good store with good swag, you may even some good courtesy swag yourself as a "thank you."  
  3. Clients who have been with IPS for more than 10 years may get a special anniversary swag bag.  Maybe.  

Don't forget USB sticks - always a solid product in this day and age.

But hey - if that's too pedestrian, might I suggest IPS staff bobbleheads, action figures, Pez dispensers?  For our more..umm..."socially disinclined" colleagues, perhaps some IPS brand tasers?

I should be working for IPS...geez...

Archived