Support Topic for SuperShow (YouTube/Vimeo Feed Widget)

Loving it. No problems on 4.3.4. Just a pretty embarrassingly simple question though: to have a dedicated page for this widget I'd need to have the IPS Pages extension, yes?

I've not had the need, but your apps are a pretty good sales pitch for that extension, if so!

• 1 month later...

Hello, 

I am using IPB v4.3.5

I have installed the plugin and I added the part for the playlist URL. I searched the heavy metal playlist on your demo page. After entering the information it will not display the playlist. I have also tried with a channel and I receive the same message. 

• There was an error loading the RSS feed. Please check your settings and try again.

I have attached a image showing my settings.

Screen Shot 2018-09-04 at 11.53.58 AM.png

Screen Shot 2018-09-04 at 11.54.29 AM.png

Edited by JoshB84
  • 6 months later...

I've been using this plugin for a while and love it.  I updated to the new IP 4.4 and now I'm getting an error message where this plugin use to be.  Error message says... There was an error loading the RSS feed. Please check your settings and try again.

Tried reloading, entering the channel ID and no change.

I love the plugin but still want it to work with the new 4.4

Any thoughts?

- Steve

1 hour ago, Guitar Gathering said:

I've been using this plugin for a while and love it.  I updated to the new IP 4.4 and now I'm getting an error message where this plugin use to be.  Error message says... There was an error loading the RSS feed. Please check your settings and try again.

There weren’t any changes for this plugin with 4.4. It should continue running as it does on my demo site
Did you maybe upgrade your PHP version at the same time? That might have changed the security settings and stopped the outgoing calls. 

8 minutes ago, Nicholas Cole said:

Great little widget this!  

Is there a way to paginate pages, so if you have say 6 videos showing, but say 24 in a youtube playlist, you can scroll through several pages as videos are added to the playlist or channel? 

That would be well outside the scope of this little plugin—or blocks for that matter. It’s really just for showing the latest few videos. 

• 8 months later...
  • 9 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
13 minutes ago, Guitar Gathering said:

Updated to 4.5 and now SuperShow, which is a major part of our community, doesn't function.  Tried to install SuperShow and it won't do it for 4.5.  So, I'm stuck.  Advice please?

Thanks.  -Steve

What exactly does “doesn’t function” mean? 

It should just continue to work as it does on my demo page: https://www.opentype.space/supershow/supershow-demo/