Support Topic for SuperShow (YouTube/Vimeo Feed Widget)

3 hours ago, opentype said:

Can you clarify how this course section is being built? Is that a single Pages database? A third-party app? Something else?
While you referred to the different section as “pages”, a Pages database for example will only ever be on one page and all widgets are identical for all categories and records. That’s a limitation coming from the IPS framework.  

2 hours ago, Bliss99 said:

Our Courses app was built by @HeadStand - I thought it pulled different pages for the different categories but perhaps it does not. I will try making individual pages for the widget to see how that goes and will update.

I am making individual pages for each of the categories and that seems to be working - thank you!

Like many other YouTube channels, we will eventually will have more than 15 videos - is there a way to increase the amount of videos it can pull? 

3 minutes ago, Bliss99 said:

Like many other YouTube channels, we will eventually will have more than 15 videos - is there a way to increase the amount of videos it can pull? 

Sorry, that’s a limitation coming from YouTube. The widget just styles what is an RSS feed. That’s the beauty of it. That’s what makes it so easy to use out of the box. 
For more flexibility, we would need to use the YouTube API and each user would need a registered developer account and so on. But that would be a completely different product. 

• 1 year later...