Members Shop ( Support Topic )

TheJackal84

3 minutes ago, SerialNoob said:

Notifications for custom purchases are not helpful to me. 

I get hundreds of notifications every day and i'm not online 24/7, I always miss notifications for custom purchases.

Could you please add a setting to receive notifications by email instead of just live notifications?

In your ACP dashboard add the block

09trh0u.png&key=c7f75541eeb23d2db74c9e43

then it will show if you need to do any when you login to it

On 1/13/2018 at 10:05 AM, JTHastings said:

Just a couple of minor typos in the Statistics Page under both Shop Stats and Gamble Stats. "BROUGHT" should be "BOUGHT"

2018-01-13_9-55-05.jpg

2018-01-13_10-00-26.jpg

Good day TheJackal84, can you tell me if you've got this typo flagged as being something you'll fix in an upcoming update?

Question/Suggestion: It doesn't look like the "Forum Points" are being awarded and I think it's because I have Evox_points selected for the points system. Is this correct?  If so, I'd suggest that these forum points be enabled or at least have a toggle where we can use them if we want.

2018-01-26_11-59-32.jpg

It would be great, to have a better overview in the gambling statistics: not only the points won, but additionally the points spent for the games, that took place for winning the awarded points. Daily / weekly / monthly...

I, f.e., will only allow admins to view the statistics page, and I would like to check regularily, if my gambling models work out and succeed for my point of view:
SPENT POINTS > WON POINTS.
Especially as I sell points for real money and I have custom items in exchange for points, that cost quite a lot of real money.

Concerning the gambling items, we require more supervision.

Thanks.

10 hours ago, JTHastings said:

Question/Suggestion: It doesn't look like the "Forum Points" are being awarded and I think it's because I have Evox_points selected for the points system. Is this correct?  If so, I'd suggest that these forum points be enabled or at least have a toggle where we can use them if we want.

I did dome more testing on this and apparently it DOES add the points in. What it's not doing is adding the points in when the Topic is being submitted automatically by the system on someone's behalf (I hope that makes sense). I was hoping that when an automated Topic was created in a given Forum for Member "A" that I could award the additional points. Didn't appear to work so I am trying to figure out a work around. Any suggestions?

On 24/01/2018 at 12:06 PM, SerialNoob said:

I don't know if i'm doing it wrong but buying membership often result in "you must wait till the current upgrade expires before redeeming another" while the "upgrade" already expired.

I have tested it a few times and it all seems fine, How long after the downgrade till you tried to upgrade again? it could be that the cron has not gone through yet ( it is set to run each 5 minutes )

11 hours ago, Cyboman said:

It would be great, to have a better overview in the gambling statistics: not only the points won, but additionally the points spent for the games, that took place for winning the awarded points. Daily / weekly / monthly...

I, f.e., will only allow admins to view the statistics page, and I would like to check regularily, if my gambling models work out and succeed for my point of view:
SPENT POINTS > WON POINTS.
Especially as I sell points for real money and I have custom items in exchange for points, that cost quite a lot of real money.

Concerning the gambling items, we require more supervision.

Thanks.

I can look into something like that but it probably won't be in the next update

5 hours ago, JTHastings said:

I did dome more testing on this and apparently it DOES add the points in. What it's not doing is adding the points in when the Topic is being submitted automatically by the system on someone's behalf (I hope that makes sense). I was hoping that when an automated Topic was created in a given Forum for Member "A" that I could award the additional points. Didn't appear to work so I am trying to figure out a work around. Any suggestions?

Do you mean maybe a rss feed / welcome topic from another app where you do it via the ACP and set a member as the topic starter etc, if so they won't pass through the topic code as them actual codes don't use it

4 hours ago, TheJackal84 said:

Do you mean maybe a rss feed / welcome topic from another app where you do it via the ACP and set a member as the topic starter etc, if so they won't pass through the topic code as them actual codes don't use it

Yes that is what I mean and your explanation of not going through the code makes sense. I am using the Application Forms app to handle "Beneficial Suggestions" from the members and when a member submits a suggestion that app creates a forum topic using that member as the topic starter. For now, I get a notification in that particular forum and can add in bonus points manually. Thanks for the reply TheJackal84!

Hi @TheJackal84 presales questions, looks really promising :)

1. This is just one shop for all members right? You can’t have more than one shop?

2. Any points earning system for Clubs? E.g creating one, having a member join their club. 

3. Can this limit be adjusted? We will likely have more than 5:

You can have up to 5 custom items in the store ( The admin fills in the price and the name / description then you will award them manually )

3 hours ago, Optic14 said:

Hi @TheJackal84 presales questions, looks really promising :)

1. This is just one shop for all members right? You can’t have more than one shop?

2. Any points earning system for Clubs? E.g creating one, having a member join their club. 

3. Can this limit be adjusted? We will likely have more than 5:

1. Yeah its just the one shop for all members

2. I never thought about the clubs ( I always forget it ) but I can look into it yeah

3. Yes 5 is only cos it's a new feature and I wanted to wait and see if anyone had problems with how it worked or got confused with it, there will be more in the future updates maybe unlimited

Having a issue setting up my Shop, I get a EX0 Error when i try to generate items

OutOfRangeException:  (0)
#0 /home3/xdgliven/public_html/forums/applications/membersshop/modules/admin/shop/items.php(667): IPS\Patterns\_ActiveRecord::load(13)
#1 /home3/xdgliven/public_html/forums/system/Dispatcher/Controller.php(85): IPS\membersshop\modules\admin\shop\_items->doCustom()
#2 /home3/xdgliven/public_html/forums/applications/membersshop/modules/admin/shop/items.php(25): IPS\Dispatcher\_Controller->execute()
#3 /home3/xdgliven/public_html/forums/system/Dispatcher/Dispatcher.php(146): IPS\membersshop\modules\admin\shop\_items->execute()
#4 /home3/xdgliven/public_html/forums/admin/index.php(13): IPS\_Dispatcher->run()
#5 {main}

18 hours ago, TheJackal84 said:

I never thought about the clubs ( I always forget it ) but I can look into it yeah

Thanks if you could implement that as soon as possible that would be great. Am very close to buying.

Also does it do point deductions? For example if member posts SPAM post, moderator deletes it will the points be deducted/returned ?

4 hours ago, Helios VI said:

Having a issue setting up my Shop, I get a EX0 Error when i try to generate items

OutOfRangeException:  (0)
#0 /home3/xdgliven/public_html/forums/applications/membersshop/modules/admin/shop/items.php(667): IPS\Patterns\_ActiveRecord::load(13)
#1 /home3/xdgliven/public_html/forums/system/Dispatcher/Controller.php(85): IPS\membersshop\modules\admin\shop\_items->doCustom()
#2 /home3/xdgliven/public_html/forums/applications/membersshop/modules/admin/shop/items.php(25): IPS\Dispatcher\_Controller->execute()
#3 /home3/xdgliven/public_html/forums/system/Dispatcher/Dispatcher.php(146): IPS\membersshop\modules\admin\shop\_items->execute()
#4 /home3/xdgliven/public_html/forums/admin/index.php(13): IPS\_Dispatcher->run()
#5 {main}

have you synced all the items to the shop?

zLbirVG.png

Hello,

Some final questions before buy it. With a simple Yes/No can you tell me if the follow tasks can be done?

1. I'm using Referrals System. It does have options to setup integration with a point system setting Table and Data Source Column. Can I use it? 
  2. I'm using IP Downloads with a restriction 2 files per day. Is it possible to setup a package to give 3 file downloads more per day for xx days?
  3. If (2) is not possible I've in mind to use something else. eg to create a package and add some files as attachments (not by using IP Downloads in this case). So when someone buys this package to be able to download the attachments. Is it possible?
  4. Can I setup the system to award points when someone posts in Reviews (but not comments).

Thank you

Chris

ref_sys.jpg

10 hours ago, ChrisTERiS said:

Hello,

Some final questions before buy it. With a simple Yes/No can you tell me if the follow tasks can be done?

1. I'm using Referrals System. It does have options to setup integration with a point system setting Table and Data Source Column. Can I use it? 
  2. I'm using IP Downloads with a restriction 2 files per day. Is it possible to setup a package to give 3 file downloads more per day for xx days?
  3. If (2) is not possible I've in mind to use something else. eg to create a package and add some files as attachments (not by using IP Downloads in this case). So when someone buys this package to be able to download the attachments. Is it possible?
  4. Can I setup the system to award points when someone posts in Reviews (but not comments).

1. Yes
2. No
3. No
4. No

5 hours ago, TheJackal84 said:

2. No

Not sure, but I think yes. You can setup a new member group, allow this group to download 5 files per day (2+3). After that, you can configure in the members shop a "group promotion item for 7 days". There you select the newly configured 5-files-per-day-member-group. After 7 days, the member will be demoted automatically again. Am I wrong?

Another small enhancement:

It would be nice, if the system would ask me after purchasing an item, if I want to redeem it directly. This would avoid misunderstandings and the search for "my items". Especially the gambling would be much faster with such a function. Maybe a global setting to prevent members to donate/transfer items at all would be great. This would merge 2 pages into 1! :) 

Edited by Cyboman

Stone-Paper-Scissors... request:

Please let us define a percentage value for chances to win. Equal chances for winning/losing is not good for me. I would like to lower the luck-value, so that statistically, members will lose more often than they can win. Thanks.

Stone-Paper-Scissors Bug detected:

One of my moderators bought the item ~50 times. And then started playing. At the end (the last item in "my items"), the system responds: "can't redeem as already redeemed". But it's still in "my items" (1 left) and can't be deleted nor redeemed. Anything might be wrong there (assuming my mod tells the truth :lol:). How to remove it?

Edited by Cyboman