Community

HeadStand

Custom Email Wrappers

This modification is useful if you need to send different email templates for different purposes. For example, you may wish for your forum notifications and digests to use a simple wrapper, while commerce payment notifications will include upgrade links and additional information related to purchases.

• Uses IPS template logic
  • All member properties are available to be used in the wrapper
  • Use different wrappers for different applications
  • Use different wrappers for individual email templates
  • Specify wrappers for bulk mail

This looks fantastic! :) Is it possible to make emails notifications from a specific forum display a bit differently using conditionals? For instance, we have an admin forum and I'd like the email updates sent from it to have a slightly different logo and coloring.

50 minutes ago, PrettyPixels said:

This looks fantastic! :) Is it possible to make emails notifications from a specific forum display a bit differently using conditionals? For instance, we have an admin forum and I'd like the email updates sent from it to have a slightly different logo and coloring.

Not at the moment. I'm not sure there is a way to determine which forum is sending the notifications... but I'll look into it.

I just downloaded this for the 'No Wrapper' feature, and it seems to not be working when I enter Member Filters and select that function for the e-mail I'm sending. Am I doing something wrong?

5 hours ago, Tikkuy said:

I just downloaded this for the 'No Wrapper' feature, and it seems to not be working when I enter Member Filters and select that function for the e-mail I'm sending. Am I doing something wrong?

Did it correctly save the "No Wrapper" selection - when you go back into the member filters tab, does it still say "No Wrapper" or did the selection change?

If the selection is still there, can you paste a screenshot of the email you get?

Thanks.

22 hours ago, HeadStand said:

Did it correctly save the "No Wrapper" selection - when you go back into the member filters tab, does it still say "No Wrapper" or did the selection change?

If the selection is still there, can you paste a screenshot of the email you get?

Thanks.

Just checked and the No Wrapper selection is still there. 

Here's a screenshot of the e-mail:

5a269d0c4438e_ScreenShot2017-12-06at12_19_40AM.thumb.png.dc949c69e1215257b0cc84c648a2ed6d.png

Thanks for your help!

On 12/4/2017 at 4:42 AM, Tikkuy said:

A new version has been uploaded to the Marketplace. It contains a fix for this issue.

On 12/7/2017 at 1:11 AM, HeadStand said:

A new version has been uploaded to the Marketplace. It contains a fix for this issue.

Perfect, thanks!