Behemoth Theme [ support topic ]

2 hours ago, Luc Wolfe said:

The Header Image that replaces the swiper slider doesn't load for me. Have other noticed this?

The header image is removed in the latest version. due to some reasons, it is mentioned in the update changelog ? 

during theme update only templates will be updated, deleted settings on your side will remain same even if it is removed and it is normal behavior

they will be removed on a fresh install only  

so, just ignore the deleted settings ?

Just now, Luc Wolfe said:

Could you add the ability to remove the social links from Header or Footer (add none) and keep the slide bar option only. Since I have the advance footer I don't really need it everywhere. ? 

No need settings.

Just add this to custom.css ? 

#elUserNav .cUserNav_icon .cShareLink,#ipsLayout_footer #elFooterSocialLinks > li > a {display: none;}

Edited by TAMAN
  • 2 weeks later...
4 hours ago, SerialNoob said:

I was also disappointed by the removal of the header image but I could add it back in slider thingy. 

I added the header as a slider image in "slider" tab, and in "swiper slider" tab, disabled all the autoplay, loop etc.. stuff, and voila!

What is a slider that doesn't slide? A header ?

YES, Thats exactly the reason why i removed the header image ? 

because, you can set the swiper slider to be a fully controllable header image

I didn't upgrade due to the loss of the transparent nav bar on scroll.

I'm running into trouble with the mobile menu when using Chrome in my Samsung Galaxy S7. When trying to select a menu option a good amount (intermittent issue) of time it does not select the desired menu option but two selections above it. For example, if I try to select "forums" it goes to "account" (one to two selections above it). If I try to select activity it goes to forums etc.

Untitled.thumb.jpg.3b28dde5c930ee4e2c04511a84f687ee.jpg

Is this a known issue? If so how may I correct it, though I don't want to update to latest version because I do not want to lose some of the old features.

Thanks!

Edited by Christforums
42 minutes ago, Christforums said:

I didn't upgrade due to the loss of the transparent nav bar on scroll.

I'm running into trouble with the mobile menu when using Chrome in my Samsung Galaxy S7. When trying to select a menu option a good amount (intermittent issue) of time it does not select the desired menu option but two selections above it. For example, if I try to select "forums" it goes to "account" (one to two selections above it). If I try to select activity it goes to forums etc.

Is this a known issue? If so how may I correct it, though I don't want to update to latest version because I do not want to lose some of the old features.

Thanks!

Have you checked if you have the same issue on Default IPS theme? if you have same issue on mobile with the default IPS theme then you might need to report it to IPS with a ticket.

Im saying this because nothing of the mobile design is modified by me. if it is only on my theme, then, have you customized anything?

if no, then can you try to install the same version of the theme and check if still happens! Go to behemoth theme file in marketplace scroll down and click on CHANGELOG then download the same version as what you have and install it to check

If still no hope, then send me a link to your website with a normal user login info so i can check. no need admin access ? 

Edited by TAMAN
Just now, HW1213 said:

@Christforums I did update, but I have noticed this too. Usually the Bell and envelope are hidden too though, as if the navigation menu has been scrolled down or something. If I put my finger to the left of the menu and move the page slightly up and down, the menu realigns itself and I can tap the correct menu items.

Does it happen to default IPS theme? if so please report to IPS this could be a bug in core themes

I just checked on chrome on mobiles and it was totally fine for me no issues like what you guys mention 

P.S. You can check the demo page of the theme so to test if the issue you have appears on my side as well 

Just now, HW1213 said:

The issue hasn't really been annoying me much since I can "fix" it as described above, so I hadn't tried on anything else.

But yes, it happens on the original theme too, and when I visited this community on mobile, it happened here also.

I submitted a bug report ticket.

Hope they can fix it soon ? 

Edited by TAMAN
  • 1 month later...
Just now, SardiniaNET said:

@TAMAN, when I try to delete some thread from forum I have this blank message-box!

539206149_11-08-201815-30-15.thumb.jpg.2f43203303e4de1ff442ea815829982b.jpg

Can you help me?

Hello,

seems to be fine here

1ed5bdc3d75889507c9a9dd44c61eb66.png

The font color setting is connected with "Base text color" in Text tab 

make sure that color setting it is a dark color and NOT any light colors if your theme is a light scheme 

if still no hope, Check if you have some custom css that causes this and remove it. or try to disable all apps/plugins to check if one of them cause the problem  

Edited by TAMAN
Just now, SardiniaNET said:

Color is ok...

Just now, TAMAN said:

if still no hope, Check if you have some custom css that causes this and remove it. or try to disable all apps/plugins to check if one of them cause the problem  

Just now, TAMAN said:

seems to be fine here

• 2 weeks later...
39 minutes ago, SardiniaNET said:

Where is the updated file?

Do you mean the changelog folder?

If so,

You dont need it anymore.

Simply download latest one and update your current version as you used to do ?

The update folder on previous version was only some newbie instructions about how to delete some CSS templates which was necessary for that version 

That was one time task you don't need to follow any update instructions anymore 

Oh! so you have missed the previous update which was necessary to delete some CSS templates 

Don't worry it's simple and easy to fix 

Go to

ACP -> Customization -> APPEARANCE -> Themes -> Edit HTML and CSS

edithtmlandcssscreenshot.thumb.png.a9d000d90869e479bbbef73ac2172e95.png

Click on CSS tab and delete/revert these two templates.

ta_base
ta_swiperslider

4_2_2_deletecsstemplates.thumb.png.0456f9039055af0b5683c4a12c5c36bf.png

On 8/11/2018 at 5:42 PM, TAMAN said:

539206149_11-08-201815-30-15.thumb.jpg.2

f still no hope, Check if you have some custom css that causes this and remove it. or try to disable all apps/plugins to check if one of them cause the problem  

[data-role="registerForm"] .ipsColumns>strong{
    display: table-cell;
    position: relative;
    vertical-align: top;
    padding: 0 7px;
    width: 280px;
}

Is the content of custom.css

There is no changes in colors. How is possible ? :huh:

Edited by SardiniaNET
9 minutes ago, SardiniaNET said:

[data-role="registerForm"] .ipsColumns>strong{
    display: table-cell;
    position: relative;
    vertical-align: top;
    padding: 0 7px;
    width: 280px;
}

Is the content of custom.css

There is no changes in colors. How is possible ? :huh:

No idea

As I said the theme is not like that by default. This means the issue is on your side 

If you haven't customized theme colours a lot then simply do a fresh install of the theme everything will be fixed ?