Jump to content

Community

TAMAN

Behemoth Theme [ support topic ]

Recommended Posts

Hello,

After 4.2.7 update, the header image no longer shows + the search field is broken

Please check it out.

---------

Nevermind, I just had to reinstall... and go through all settings again :cry:

Edited by SerialNoob

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
11 hours ago, SerialNoob said:

Hello,

After 4.2.7 update, the header image no longer shows + the search field is broken

Please check it out.

---------

Nevermind, I just had to reinstall... and go through all settings again :cry:

mmmm, I had no problem on updating :/

the theme should be fine on 4.2.7

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, SardiniaNET said:

@TAMAN a little help.

The notification text is so dark!

5a60a797c0fb8_18-01-201814-55-34.thumb.jpg.3e35bbea3b334492078f75fb4041fcd0.jpg

How I can change it?

There are color settings to change the flash messages background and text, but i just tested and looks the text color doesn't apply 

7035c34980a3dc48496363b15694dbca.png

thanks for bringing it up, there is an update coming very soon and i will fix this along with the update, probably in a few hours :) 

 

@SardiniaNET theme is updated now

Edited by TAMAN

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, EmpireKickass said:

you might want to double check the update! 

Why? whats wrong! 

Nevermind :D i see i have uploaded a different theme folder LOL

thanks.

Edited by TAMAN

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, SardiniaNET said:

@TAMAN, can I change the measures of preview in the Download app from 125x125 to 125x190?

Also in the Download home page. I would prefer to display rectangles, not squares.

Sorry, application customizations are not supported

you can post a topic about this here https://invisioncommunity.com/forums/forum/500-theme-assistance/

Im sure someone will help :)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

@TAMAN I have used this them for a while now. However I suddenly starting receiving 500 internal server errors when this skin is selected.

Fatal error: Class 'IPS\Theme\Cache\class_core_front_global' not found in /forumRoot/system/Theme/Theme.php(871) : eval()'d code on line 11

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Jeffrey Spriegel said:

@TAMAN I have used this them for a while now. However I suddenly starting receiving 500 internal server errors when this skin is selected.


Fatal error: Class 'IPS\Theme\Cache\class_core_front_global' not found in /forumRoot/system/Theme/Theme.php(871) : eval()'d code on line 11

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Please make sure you are on latest version

if it still doesn't work, do a fresh install 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
14 hours ago, TAMAN said:

Please make sure you are on latest version

if it still doesn't work, do a fresh install 

 

Updated to latest version of skin and still no change. Fresh installed the skin with no change

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Jeffrey Spriegel said:

Updated to latest version of skin and still no change. Fresh installed the skin with no change

And your IPS version? you must be on latest versions also

If still not, you can send me a login info with access to Themes page i can take a look later 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
22 minutes ago, Loz - Hardtuned.net said:

^ this worked when i first installed it but after making changes to the slider it happened again and running the system support doesn't work to fix it :-/

This doesn’t seem to be theme issues anyways none of the icons are edited, everything must be same as default ips theme even when you update your website this theme templates automatically updates

Plus no one else have this issue including me using the theme, have you edited anything of the theme?

Also, try to disable your applications and plugins to check if one of them is causing the default theme issues which is the behemoth theme. If still not then do another fresh install of the theme

Edited by TAMAN

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Jeffrey Spriegel said:

I have done this numerous times. I have disabled all plugins and applications. enable one by one, until the error occurred which is ones I select the theme. Only template modifications I have done were to the template for a plugin, which was a very simple == to != replacement. However, as stated even on a fresh install of the theme it creates the error.

It works fine now 

http://www.nissansilvia.com/forums/

also, when last time i checked you had the same issue with the default ips theme 

Edited by TAMAN

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

We have a Google Analytics code that we have added by using the box provided for it in the admin CP at System --> Site Promotion --> Analytics.  With this theme, the code is visible in the very top right of the site. Can you make a suggestion for how to hide or move it someplace else?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
43 minutes ago, HW1213 said:

We have a Google Analytics code that we have added by using the box provided for it in the admin CP at System --> Site Promotion --> Analytics.  With this theme, the code is visible in the very top right of the site. Can you make a suggestion for how to hide or move it someplace else?

Sorry there won’t be any options for that, you must manually edit the templates to your needs

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 hours ago, TAMAN said:

Sorry there won’t be any options for that, you must manually edit the templates to your needs

 

Yes, I am asking for instructions how to do that.  Which tag do I move where in which part of the template?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×
×
  • Create New...