Behemoth Theme [ support topic ]

1 hour ago, Bluto said:

I was trying to get everything to be flat vs. what appears to be a shadow which creates an emboss.

Do you have an idea how I might achieve this?

Thanks!

Sorry this isnt a flat theme

but of course you can remove the shadows just post me a screenshot and link to check what shadow you want to remove :) 

1 minute ago, TAMAN said:

Sorry this isnt a flat theme

but of course you can remove the shadows just post me a screenshot and link to check what shadow you want to remove :) 

I found where the box-shadows are in one of the css files.  Shouldn't be too hard to remove them site-wide.

Is it possible to have the navbar non-transparent?  I've adjusted the Header & Navigation > Navbar & Userbar Opacity to 0, 100, 50 with no change in how the Navbar looks in its initial state - still transparent.  When I scroll down the site the opacity is removed, but I want to remove the opacity so it's solid when the site is first opened.

Edited by Bluto
Just now, Bluto said:

I found where the box-shadows are in one of the css files.  Shouldn't be too hard to remove them site-wide.

Dont edit any templates, add your customizations in custom.css please

1 hour ago, Bluto said:

Is it possible to have the navbar non-transparent?  I've adjusted the Header & Navigation > Navbar & Userbar Opacity to 0, 100, 50 with no change in how the Navbar looks in its initial state - still transparent.  When I scroll down the site the opacity is removed, but I want to remove the opacity so it's solid when the site is first opened.

put number 1 and it should be solid color :) 

7 minutes ago, TAMAN said:

put number 1 and it should be solid color :) 

I know about the custom.css, not my first rodeo.  ;)

Put 1 in Header & Navigation > Navbar & Userbar Opacity = still transparent.  Tested it out on a stock Behemoth template, same results.

Edited by Bluto
31 minutes ago, Bluto said:

I know about the custom.css, not my first rodeo.  ;)

Put 1 in Header & Navigation > Navbar & Userbar Opacity  = still transparent.  Tested it out on a stock Behemoth template, same results.

I will check today and update if it doesnt work :) 

thank you

Hello 

@TAMAN  Friend thanks for your topic I have a question in the panel settings of the topic in Swiper Slider> Where to show? I have it marked to be only in pages. As I have several pages for example website.com/inicio other: website.com/vip My question is how can I make so that only sea is in the certain page and not in the other pages since there are several pages only The main page.   

Url captures where that configuration is located: http://prntscr.com/g7b11h

Also give you once again the thanks for all your dedication to the development of this magnificent theme. We wanted to be with you

Greetings, I am waiting for your answer, see you

1 hour ago, cristian romero garcia said:

Hello 

@TAMAN  Friend thanks for your topic I have a question in the panel settings of the topic in Swiper Slider> Where to show? I have it marked to be only in pages. As I have several pages for example website.com/inicio other: website.com/vip My question is how can I make so that only sea is in the certain page and not in the other pages since there are several pages only The main page.   

Url captures where that configuration is located: http://prntscr.com/g7b11h

Also give you once again the thanks for all your dedication to the development of this magnificent theme. We wanted to be with you

Greetings, I am waiting for your answer, see you

Hello,

I'm sorry, Currently this is not possible, i will have to add an extra setting to select from pages page, Maybe in next update but no promises 

Thank you

3 hours ago, Bluto said:

Small thing...  might want to put a space between the "Get started faster" signup methods.

59909593ea901_Screenshotfrom2017-08-1314-07-37.thumb.png.47ab62b35940401c2b4ec76284816110.png

Yea, but it is same as default IPS theme so i might ignore it haha

Hey! Thanks for the review :) 

Edited by TAMAN

FYI - putting anything in the custom.css won't work since the ta_base.css comes after custom.css (both in the custom folder but are injected based on alphabetical order).

For the custom.css file to work, I needed to create a zcustom.css file so it was loaded after all other css files in custom.

Edited by Bluto
6 hours ago, Bluto said:

FYI - putting anything in the custom.css won't work since the ta_base.css comes after custom.css (both in the custom folder but are injected based on alphabetical order).

For the custom.css file to work, I needed to create a zcustom.css file so it was loaded after all other css files in custom.

Thats normal, my cusotm css should be before anything else.

Use !important for your css selectors in custom.css you do not need to create a custom css template :) 

or simply target the class differently and not same as what i use in my custom.css ^^

Version 4.1

• Palette is now available in this theme, You can switch between a white and dark version of the theme or adding your own preset of colors, Please read the palette description in theme settings. :) 

• Added user group option to News ticker, You can now choose who can see the news ticker.
  • Added "Forums: Categories" to slider exclude option

• For faster scrolling Body: Background attachment  setting has been removed.
    during theme upgrade, this setting wont be removed on your side unless you install the theme fresh, So just ignore it ;) 
  • Fixing minor CSS issues and improvements

309a5840292134f0111559b5b19e58f7.png

How to update?

ACP --> Customization ---> Themes

uploadanewversion-min.png

Edited by TAMAN
4 hours ago, TAMAN said:

Thats normal, my cusotm css should be before anything else.

Use !important for your css selectors in custom.css you do not need to create a custom css template :) 

or simply target the class differently and not same as what i use in my custom.css ^^

What do you mean by targeting the class differently?

What harm would be done if I just used zcustom.css?  It's seems to work perfectly.

10 minutes ago, Bluto said:

What do you mean by targeting the class differently?

What harm would be done if I just used zcustom.css?  It's seems to work perfectly.

Nothing really, its same but easier, you have custom.css you do not need to create another custom css template

all your customizations can be added in custom.css if some css rules doesnt work because of my custom CSS template then you can simply use !important for your css properties or targeting differently for example if

.fo{} doesnt work try body .fo{} or whatever 

simple :)   

Edited by TAMAN