Letters avatars for members without profile photo

Janyour

I found this in the apache log;
HP Fatal error:  Call to undefined function IPS\\n2a\\ImageTTFBBox() in /path/public_html/forum/applications/n2a/sources/Colors/Colors.php on line 266, referer: http://path/?adsess=bx9j7hib8o39drh8ijraqgr3p6&app=core&module=applications&controller=applications

• Replies 117
  • Created
  • Last Reply
5 minutes ago, Navigare said:

I found this in the apache log;
HP Fatal error:  Call to undefined function IPS\\n2a\\ImageTTFBBox() in /path/public_html/forum/applications/n2a/sources/Colors/Colors.php on line 266, referer: http://path/?adsess=bx9j7hib8o39drh8ijraqgr3p6&app=core&module=applications&controller=applications

weird, that is a GD method afaik, its been there since like version 1 of GD. go to your php-info in your ACP System->Support, look in the system info sideblock, it will have your PHP version and below that will have phpinfo click on it and search for GD, it should look something like this:

2016-12-16_0119.png

2016-12-16_0211.png

so far so good :) few little tweaks to add in, will try to get the next version out after the weekend :) I should really go create a support topic, we sorta hijacked this thread, well when i say "we" i mean me (i'm good at it).

Okay to prevent further hijacking, i've created a Marketplace topic: 

11 hours ago, CodingJungle said:

there is a 2.2.2 out but it only adds in a minor feature :) 

I have a question, if I turn the Enable Forums (If you want to have forums that don't have icon to generate a n2a image and use it, please enable) on, what happen if there is an unread topic or new content under that FORUM????

Thanks

Never mind I figured it out (forum image question).. Your app is doing exactly same thing as other images...

One small problem for me for Forum images, if the forum name like this News - Entertainment

The image take N- (Dash) is there anyway to eliminate that dash from the image without eliminating from Forum name

My settings are

Dual letters: Yes

Only 2 Names: No

And a suggestion or maybe a request:

Can we individually edit a member avatar? Can you make this happen?  

3 hours ago, media said:

Never mind I figured it out (forum image question).. Your app is doing exactly same thing as other images...

One small problem for me for Forum images, if the forum name like this News - Entertainment

The image take N- (Dash) is there anyway to eliminate that dash from the image without eliminating from Forum name

My settings are

Dual letters: Yes

Only 2 Names: No

And a suggestion or maybe a request:

Can we individually edit a member avatar? Can you make this happen?  

2.2.3 is out, it will now strip out punctuation from names so you don't end up with something like Q& for a Question & Answer forum or a username like "@Username". there is no setting for it, it will just automatically do it.

not sure what you mean by individually, as the avatar can be "shared" depends on the settings. the unique setting will generate a individual image tho, you can use the color overrides to override the color, but any of the other settings are applied to all images. I don't think i will be adding this, if i do, it wont be any time soon :). 

2 hours ago, CodingJungle said:

2.2.3 is out, it will now strip out punctuation from names so you don't end up with something like Q& for a Question & Answer forum or a username like "@Username". there is no setting for it, it will just automatically do it.

not sure what you mean by individually, as the avatar can be "shared" depends on the settings. the unique setting will generate a individual image tho, you can use the color overrides to override the color, but any of the other settings are applied to all images. I don't think i will be adding this, if i do, it wont be any time soon :). 

Thank you for the update @CodingJungle,

I have uploaded new version 2.2.3 and here is what I got from...

Forum name : Entertainment, Art, Movies and I got EA

Forum name : Health - Diet and I got H (only one letter, maybe spaces is causing some problem, eliminating the - but thinks space is intentionally there)

• 5 months later...

Archived