Hi Adriano, just a couple queries if thats okay?

Any chance of adding actions into this app in order for achievements to pick it up? Most common ones would definitely be:

• Taking a Quiz
  • Taking multiple Quizzes
  • Scoring 100% on a Quiz

Also, just not sure my view is working regarding table and list view. I changed the option to grid view but when i refreshed my page it did not change the front end list so wondered if i'm missing an option or if its a bug?

Many thanks

23 minutes ago, GazzaGarratt said:

Any chance of adding actions into this app in order for achievements to pick it up?

Not interested in Achievements at this moment. Maybe in a future version.

24 minutes ago, GazzaGarratt said:

Also, just not sure my view is working regarding table and list view. I changed the option to grid view but when i refreshed my page it did not change the front end list so wondered if i'm missing an option or if its a bug?

It's working fine to me:

3 hours ago, Adriano Faria said:

Not interested in Achievements at this moment. Maybe in a future version.

No problem Adriano, thanks for letting us know. I'll keep my fingers crossed for the near future.

4 hours ago, Adriano Faria said:

It's working fine to me:

Okay, thank you for checking. I'll do a few more tests with some other people and see what it does. I'll report back if I see anything strange.

Hey Adriano, thank you for this wonderful app!

Is there any possibility of adding a "write in the correct answer" type? It would be great if the user could write in an answer and it would be checked against a variety of acceptable answers (possibly with the option of being case sensitive or not).

This would be great for math or trivia applications.

5 minutes ago, OddsEnd said:

I'd REALLY like to see an option that lets guests take the quizzes.

That won’t happen because will make this app useless as any registered member can logout, take note of all questions and answers, login and reply. It doesn’t seem very smart, does it?

And before a great idea like restrict by IP address comes up, anyone can change their address in a few seconds. 

Another great idea that already was suggested: cookies. Really?

• 1 month later...
On 9/14/2021 at 2:53 PM, Adriano Faria said:

You took too long to reply. Version is already submitted a couple of days back. Test again when it's released.

Hi @Adriano Faria, the updated version has still not fixed the issue unfortunately. After completing the quiz, it shows points have been won but it does not get added - https://gyazo.com/4483345e303d8e4e08fe51af31f99fe1

If anyone else who uses Members Shop and Quizzes could confirm this?

Edited by James101
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Hi @Adriano Faria, any movement or thinking about Achievements over the past few months? If not, should I put a separate request into another section about another plugin to enable Achievements for Quizzes? Its one of the core features I use that doesn't have them unfortunately so I'm keen on trying to see what's possible.

Thanks in advance.

On 1/28/2022 at 3:16 PM, Joey_M said:

Would anyone be open to sharing quizzes that they've created?

Happy to chat about them separately if you like? Although, if your theme is different to what our website is then imagine some won't make sense for yourself. I've virtually made all of ours by myself, scouring the internet for facts to use 😄 with a couple from some other users. 

On 2/4/2022 at 1:20 PM, LiamH said:

Out of interest, has anyone done any custom styling for quiz layout? There's a lot of empty space and wondering if there's any alt. CSS flying about for the latest version? 

Great plugin btw.

Not here, I feel the Adriano's plugin works really well with whatever overall theme you end up using for your entire site.

2 minutes ago, Adriano Faria said:

That's the first app I'm trying to add this. Already did but not totally tested and finished:

cJh0plQ.png

I'll give another try very soon.

If there was a 'Love' button here I would have immediately hit it! Thank you for looking at this Adriano. Your plugin fits this perfectly, especially with playing quizzes, scoring complete scores and even promoting people to help make more quizzes.

Fingers crossed it works well and fast for you in development! 😄

I really wish I did @Adriano Faria, but I don't i'm afraid. Although, every release you've done has always worked in live for me 😄

What actions does it allow? Play a Quiz or a number of Quizzes? Make a number of Quizzes?

Looking at the score percentage variable, does that work as if you picked 80%, would you have to score that exact score or anything above it?

From the screenshots, it looks pretty sound to me.

14 hours ago, GazzaGarratt said:

Looking at the score percentage variable, does that work as if you picked 80%, would you have to score that exact score or anything above it?

I'll keep it simple for now. It is awarding points and a badge for the quiz author and the member who played it if the player scores X%? Now it is hard coded in the X%; I'll try to add the "greater than" and "less than" stuff you see in other places of the suite.

Play a Quiz or a number of Quizzes?

I can do that.

Make a number of Quizzes?

You can already do that for any kind of content item:

U7nLQvA.png