Links Directory

Hello

Which settings do i need to enable in order to allow all staff and members to write comments and reviews?

For the Moderators group i have enabled all the sliders to green under Members> Staff > Links Directory tab , and did the same with all the options under the Comments & Reviews section at the Submission tab at the edit category section , and still cant see the text box, only this :

Could contain: Page, Text

I do have the text box but i dont know because of which setting exactly

And the Members only have settings to enable access to the links directory with no group permission for comments

• 3 weeks later...
18 minutes ago, 403 - Forbiddeen said:

It's working this plugin? i want to create a marketplace with membersshop.

Are you asking if LINKS DIRECTORY is working? It is, AFAIK.

EDIT: just installed it on a 4.7.12 and I can't see any issues. Working fine.

Edited by Adriano Faria
10 minutes ago, 403 - Forbiddeen said:

Great, and how work the integration with membersshop? it's possible to make a marketplace with this two plugin?

That’s what it can do with Members Shop:

but I wouldn’t bet all my coins on it after IPS5 latest announcement. There won’t be the ability to hook anymore so it’s totally uncertain the Members Shop future, as it is heavily hook based.

2 hours ago, Adriano Faria said:

but I wouldn’t bet all my coins on it after IPS5 latest announcement. There won’t be the ability to hook anymore so it’s totally uncertain the Members Shop future, as it is heavily hook based.

OMG! My website only work with membersshop. All members post and comment because they want to buy a code and vounchers. 

6 minutes ago, 403 - Forbiddeen said:

OMG! My website only work with membersshop. All members post and comment because they want to buy a code and vounchers. 

Right now, all I can say is uncertain. Of course, a few things may continue working but I believe most parts, don't. But I can't say for sure. Will have to wait for more info via blog posts from IPS.

36 minutes ago, Adriano Faria said:

Right now, all I can say is uncertain. Of course, a few things may continue working but I believe most parts, don't. But I can't say for sure. Will have to wait for more info via blog posts from IPS.

If you keep the function to buy points and buy code... for me it's all ok. but, let's see what will happen. Thanks a lot.

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Thank you so much for being a client!

The Invision Community Marketplace is closing on October 30, 2023, so I am moving all of my files over to my personal site www.sosinvision.com.br.

You will find information on my website www.sosinvision.com.br:

Bookmark https://www.sosinvision.com.br/ and the new Marketplace Directory www.Invisioneer.org.