Edited by Martin A.
What's New in Version 1.2.0 See changelog
- Fixed a bug that caused the popup to show outside of the map
- Fixed a bug if your PHP memory_limit used "G" as the unit size.
- Fixed an issue with custom field values not showing up if they had a value of "0". This happened when using checkboxes, radio button, dropdowns, etc, and you selected the first value.
- Moved the location of the custom fields in the marker form. There was an issue with the upload field and its "Delete" button.
- Breadcrumbs in marker view was reversed
- Removed some excessive logging to system log regarding non-existing fields.
- Added a "Read More" link to the bottom of the popup.
- Added a new marker group setting to set the default zoom on the marker page
- Added a custom field setting to hide the label
- Only custom fields of the type "Editor" and "Upload" shows under the main content now, the rest is in the sidebar.
- When "Grid" layout is used, and there is a record image available, this will be used when embedding.