Links Directory

Receiving the following when submitting a link with a package activated:

Error: Call to undefined method IPS\links\Members::getGroupDataFromDataStore() (0)
#0 /home/thetaro2/public_html/applications/links/sources/Link/Link.php(781): IPS\links\_Category->canCharge()
#1 /home/thetaro2/public_html/system/Content/Item.php(143): IPS\links\_Link::createFromForm(Array, Object(IPS\links\Category))
#2 /home/thetaro2/public_html/applications/links/modules/front/links/submit.php(66): IPS\Content\_Item::create(Object(IPS\links\Category))
#3 /home/thetaro2/public_html/system/Dispatcher/Controller.php(107): IPS\links\modules\front\links\_submit->submit()
#4 /home/thetaro2/public_html/applications/links/modules/front/links/submit.php(20): IPS\Dispatcher\_Controller->execute()
#5 /home/thetaro2/public_html/system/Dispatcher/Dispatcher.php(153): IPS\links\modules\front\links\_submit->execute()
#6 /home/thetaro2/public_html/index.php(13): IPS\_Dispatcher->run()
#7 {main}

The link gets submitted without payment as the error displays.

• 3 weeks later...

Hello and thank you very much for creating the Links Directory.

Question....I currently have version 5.6.0.1 on IPS 4.7.2.1.   I went to upgrade the Links Directory and noticed that I had to renew....and did so.  

When I do either:  

Go to ACP Applications page and click in the button to check for new versions 

Access the marketplace via ACP, go to this resource page and click in the button to update.

Nothing shows up to upgrade.  When I go to the Marketplace, it just says INSTALL...not upgrade.  Which it will not do since I already have it installed.   I've upgraded many times before with no problem in the past, but here is the main question...

If I uninstall first and then install the "updated" version, will I lose all my links?  Any advice appreciated in how to handle this.   

Thank you.

Michael

Hello, 🙂

As for me, since the last upgrade to 5.6.6.1, I still can't use Links. In the APC's support section, it says it's not compatible with PHP 8 and I have this message also :

Application    Links Directory    Mismatching parameter list     \IPS\Node\Api\NodeController::_createOrUpdate()    N/A    /applications/links/api/categories.php:102    /system/Node/Api/NodeController.php:151    No

Thank you for your help. 🙂

6 hours ago, GhostCav said:

Access the marketplace via ACP, go to this resource page and click in the button to update.

Have you tried to go to Applications and click in the button to check for new versions? It will check all apps you have installed.

Try that first and come back with your reply. We’ll have to contact IPS if it still insists. 

3 hours ago, SecondSight said:

Hello, 🙂

As for me, since the last upgrade to 5.6.6.1, I still can't use Links. In the APC's support section, it says it's not compatible with PHP 8 and I have this message also :

That’s weird. Version 5.6.6 makes it compatible with IPS 4.7.2 and version 5.6.6.1 with 4.7.2.1. I have people purchasing and renewing it in the latest 10 days without any complaints. 

Let me retest it. I’ll reply back. 

35 minutes ago, Adriano Faria said:

Have you tried to go to Applications and click in the button to check for new versions? It will check all apps you have installed.

Try that first and come back with your reply. We’ll have to contact IPS if it still insists. 

I did, it gives the option to either UPLOAD a new version (Which won't install unless I delete the old version) OR UNINSTALL.

Thanks again for the help.

Michael

5 hours ago, SecondSight said:

Hello, 🙂

1 hour ago, Adriano Faria said:

That’s weird. Version 5.6.6 makes it compatible with IPS 4.7.2 and version 5.6.6.1 with 4.7.2.1. I have people purchasing and renewing it in the latest 10 days without any complaints. 

Let me retest it. I’ll reply back. 

It's working as expected:

Did you clear the cache?