Links Directory

1 minute ago, Adriano Faria said:

Mine is NNlNlN, N = number and l = lowercase letter. Not sure if the format is the same for everyone else.

You have also the Secret phrase. Mine is just a word, without spaces. 

thanks..  my key=lNNNll but either way 6 characters

And the URL to you is the same (no ? or & characters)

https://api.screenshotmachine.com/key=NNININ

5 minutes ago, Adriano Faria said:

Not sure why you’re mentioning URL. You don’t have access to URL; it is in the script. You just need to enter the API Key and Secret Phrase. The app will do the rest.

If there was something wrong with it, it wouldn’t work on my test.

OMG am I dumb ass trying to make this more complicated than it is.  I have been trying to format the correct API URL with key this whole time when all you have to do is enter the 6 digit API key and the secret phrase.

Sorry for wasting your time but in about 10min of your time you helped me get something working I haven't ever had working since I purchased links over a year ago so thank you for being smarter than me.  🙂

3 minutes ago, Daniel F said:

Yea, this way it overwrites the old file so the deprecated code won’t be on the system anymore, while deleting it from the package keeps it on their system for everybody who’s upgrading. 

OK, just made a test and works fine. Thank you for the tip. I will update the file now so if you can approve it will save user's time. 👍

19 hours ago, Cowboy Denny said:

One last question...  anyway to add "Link Location" to Links in Clubs?

It's already there:

bKrqJIa.png

@MediaDiGi, I just uploaded the fix. Wait for it approval. 👍

• 3 weeks later...
3 minutes ago, EvanDC said:

Is there a way to remove some of the unnecessary fields of data from the right hand side block of data, such as weight, submitted, and IP address? 

I already replied this question in the post above yours.

Just in case you want to try by yourself, in your ACP -> Customizations -> edit the HTML & CSS of your theme -> HTML -> links -> front -> view -> view.

That's the template you'll have to edit.

Forgive me if this has been mentioned before (but this is at 58 pages of comments now so difficult to see) ... But it would be AWESOME if links could be added to multiple categories at the same time. 

It would also be useful to have the category it's listed in available on the "edit" screen once a link has been added and of course to have further categories available to be selected there as a tick box list. 

• 3 weeks later...

What's New in Version 5.7.0:

• Add ability to add polls to links records
    • New option per category
  • Now you can place Extra Fields in groups, just like Profile Files
    • All existing fields are place in a General group when upgrading to this version so you better check your extra fields after the upgrade
    • Removed the (per extra field) option to display it on movie sidebar or below description
  • Add ability to schedule links records
  • Add links records images in Other Media sections of the editor
  • Add new tool to set link weight to all existing links
  • Add links records to the stock Similar Content widget
  • Script adjustments to handle creation/deletion/diplaying of thumbnails across the app

58584152_Screenshot2023-01-31at17-12-47S

40134661_Capturadetela2023-01-31171407.p

1602866921_Capturadetela2023-01-31171435

1337197224_Capturadetela2023-01-31171521

• 3 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...