Ignore Topics

1 hour ago, Ihia said:

I have added the feature on my forum, but the ignore this topic button isnt showing, i have selected all forums and all groups and all the options are selected. (in green)

IPS 4.2? Are you using default theme? If not, your theme may be outdated. 

Edited by Adriano Faria
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 6 months later...
3 hours ago, Mike M. said:

Using v4.2.6 and plugin 2.1.3 (20006), don't see the plugin showing up anywhere on my board. Checked it using the default theme.

3 hours ago, Mike M. said:

I just left it at the default, all forums and all users are selected.

I just ran the tool to rebuild the cache and it's ok:

pL9Jr8c.png

• 3 weeks later...
  • 6 months later...

A small suggestion to this nice plugin, it would be great if language strings would have a string making it easier to find all phrases to translate, in this case if searching for it_ it gives too many results. And plugin should be deactivated by default after installation. Thanks.

1 minute ago, Adriano Faria said:

You can also search for ignoreTopics_ and it_ignore_. I'll try to add some pattern in next version.

Cool thanks. One thing coming into my mind after doing the plugin settings. If I assign a specific usergroup (paid one) that only can use this function what happens if this user have some topics ignored but gets removed from this group later on? Are the ignored topics showing again? Thanks.  

Of course. The restrictions takes place if the group and forum is selected. If you move the user to another group or removes the forum/group in settings, all topics will appear. I mean, even if the user has ignored topics recorded in the table, they will appear if he is in groups or forums selected. That's how it is supposed to work.

EDIT: btw, I forgot to check the group in the forum view setting. Just reuploaded the file. Update your install.

Edited by Adriano Faria