More in account settings menu

Morrigan

Just a quick suggestion to add a "More" functionality (similar to the way the primary and secondary navs work) in the account Settings tabs. I find a lot of apps have taken to putting tabs into the account settings (mostly login integration) and the tabs are starting to overlap. If I get one more then It won't be pretty (already a little squishy).

Just now, Morrigan said:

Just a quick suggestion to add a "More" functionality (similar to the way the primary and secondary navs work) in the account Settings tabs. I find a lot of apps have taken to putting tabs into the account settings (mostly login integration) and the tabs are starting to overlap. If I get one more then It won't be pretty (already a little squishy).

Yes, also due to the fact that we can't hook into Edit Profile form, so that's the only place left to add fields to the user update.

On 11/02/2016 at 7:58 PM, Rikki said:

I'll take a look at improving this soon - I believe it has come up before actually

Solution:

The Account Settings page now uses vertical rather than horizontal tabs to prevent overflow.

Can you post a screenshot of how it will be? Not sure if this is a nice solution. It will create a huge page where we'll need to scroll up everytime we click a "tab", just like it was (or still is, not sure) on versions made on Pages.

Archived