[IPS4] Tutorials

Вопрос: Мы заметили, что Клэр борется против первой формы мутировавшего G-вирусом ученого, чего не было в первом сценарии, и, кроме того, история Айронса, похоже, куда больше, чем в оригинале. Таким образом, можем ли мы сказать, что изменение сюжета - это то, чего можно ожидать в основной игре?
Кадои: Ну, значительная часть сюжета и разворачивающиеся события основаны на оригинальной игре, но с другой стороны, мы не только изменили и преобразовали некоторые части сюжета, чтобы повысить кинематоргафичную подачу, но также изменили порядок событий. Мы создали эту игру, чтобы дать игрокам возможность полностью оценить драматическое качество истории, и более того, мы дошли до того, что добавили диалоги в некоторых местах, чтобы игроки смогли полностью погрузиться в историю. Мне бы хотелось думать, что игра по-настоящему воодушевит тех игроков, которые играли в оригинальную игру.
Канда: Я бы сказал, что шеф Айронс гораздо больше «вертится» в истории ремейка и люди начинают ненавидеть его еще больше [смеется].

Вопрос: Является ли сюжетная линия единой и линейной или вы добавили к ней нелинейные аспекты?

Кадои: Несмотря на то, что история воспринимается как одно целое, есть такое ощущение, что вы играете, будто оба персонажа имеют каждый свой собственный сценарий.
Вопрос: Просто сравнивая Шерри с ее оригинальной моделью, мы видим, что здесь она более взрослая, чем в оригинальной игре.

Кадои: В оригинале она была юным 12-летним ребенком, похожей больше на мультяшных японских детей. Мы постарались сделать ее похожей на свой возраст и более реалистичной. Также мы постараемся сделать для нее костюм, отображающий стиль 90-х годов.

1.jpg

• 2 months later...

I have not yet got Tutorial but I would like and more if it meets my needs.

Online training is more and more desired. Is it possible to make Tutorial usable in this way?

A visible progress bar in the study of tutorials?

Integrate Quiz?

Put a condtion in order to read a tutorial. For example, you must have already read another tutorial (prerequisites of knowledge)

A widjet with some information (level of difficulty, file support (pdf, mp3, ..)

Validate the knowledge of the tutorial by a button or the successful quiz

thanks

1 minute ago, abdelghani681 said:

I have not yet got Tutorial but I would like and more if it meets my needs.

Online training is more and more desired. Is it possible to make Tutorial usable in this way?

A visible progress bar in the study of tutorials?

Integrate Quiz?

Put a condtion in order to read a tutorial. For example, you must have already read another tutorial (prerequisites of knowledge)

A widjet with some information (level of difficulty, file support (pdf, mp3, ..)

Validate the knowledge of the tutorial by a button or the successful quiz

thanks

No. I got Leaning Management System for that matter. Still in development but here you can see a bit of it: 

I will submit a new version when certification is ready. Will send you a PM with details. 

• 2 weeks later...
On 1/15/2019 at 11:39 AM, Adriano Faria said:

I'm planning a new version for IPS 4.4 with new features. Any special request/suggestion? That's the time. If I got some interesting idea and that won't consume too much time (too many resources to work with), I'll do it.

Some new features for IPS 4.4:

- Category Image:

gdo55AC.png

Which allows you to display a landing page as index (setting to default index type):

Q0ku0MB.png

It will display a default image just in case no image is uploaded to the category.

Layout not finished yet.

- New settinjg to allow filter tutorials by letter on categories view:

Wf4DUkF.png

- New category setting to allow post videos to the tutorials (Youtube and Vimeo):

lXRxGGG.png

- Tutorial video management:

p3sDyBf.png

- Editing/Adding a video:

Z4bkxxR.png

- Viewing a video:

fFKn61j.jpg

👍

Tutorials 2.4.0 Beta 1 for IPS 4.4 ONLY available to be tested by those who has an active purchase of this resource. If that's your case, drop a PM and I'll attach the app so you can test it IN A TEST BOARD. PLEASE, DO NOT UPDATE YOUR LIVE BOARD as this is a Beta version and I won't support it or release new versions to fix your board.

New features:

• Category image
  • Landing page with blocks with category images
  • Filter by first letter of tutorials letter on category view
  • Ability to add videos from Youtube or Viemo to the tutorial

Submit bug reports to the official Bug Tracker for this app: http://www.sosinvision.com.br/ips4/index.php?/tracker/tutorials/

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I upgraded my forum to IPS4.4 and upgraded Tutorials to 2.4.0 but I am getting the black bar error when I try to visit the tutorial support topic...it also shows when navigation to any thread within the actual forum where the support topics are created!

[[Template tutorials/front/submit/topic is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

9 minutes ago, RocketFoot said:

I upgraded my forum to IPS4.4 and upgraded Tutorials to 2.4.0 but I am getting the black bar error when I try to visit the tutorial support topic...it also shows when navigation to any thread within the actual forum where the support topics are created!

[[Template tutorials/front/submit/topic is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

It's working fine on a fresh install:

4Y3i0O0.png

Please, post the content of the System Error logs so I can see what's going on.

Edited by Adriano Faria
29 minutes ago, RocketFoot said:

I just ran the tool Rebuild support topics text and all topics are ok now.

8ik51qy.png

Just now, RocketFoot said:

Also, where does the "GET SUPPORT" button lead to?  When you click it on my forum, it goes back to the tutorials home page?  Is that correct?

No, I just clicked it and it goes to the forum you chose on ACP. GET SUPPORT gives the ability to redirect to a forum where a user can create their own topic. The other button (SUPPORT TOPIC), is an automatic topic created by the app when you create the tutorial.

You can use one, the other or both.

Just now, RocketFoot said:

Is there a rebuild for all forum threads also?  I just noticed that I have the same error on all other forums!

Then it's not related to my app. To be quite frank, there was nothing in your log that pointed to my app. I just ran the tool. Your error points to Forums app template, not Tutorials app template. To make sure, go to Applications and disable Tutorials and go to any topic. If the error is still there, it isn't coming from my app.

Then run the IPS4 tool in your ACP -> System tab -> Support -> Something isn't working correctly.

If still insists, open a ticket in Client Area.