[IPS4] Tutorials

• 1 month later...
6 minutes ago, Pedro Ibáñez said:

1 - I want to make a support club so, can I use a forum inside this club as a forum to use for support topics?

Not currently. I would need to add the support forum selection in the popup when you add/edit a club feature. I'll give a thought; not sure I will add this.

7 minutes ago, Pedro Ibáñez said:

2 - I made a new category for tutorials in a club and the description does not appear, instead appear the same name as the category

Confirmed. Description isn't showing up.

1 minute ago, Pedro Ibáñez said:

To use tutorials only with clubs I need to make a new category in tutorials in the ACP?. I don't understand how the category made in the club is linked to the app...

No, go to Clubs and inside your club, click in Manage Club and then in Tutorials:

I06xEzm.png

Give it a name and description:

zaAIb6S.png

You're done:

OVchIqN.png

• 3 weeks later...

@Adriano Faria

I am really having hard time upgrading my forums because of Tutorial addon. I really want to upgrade my forums but I can't because Tutorial addon doesn't update successfully. I even provided test forum Admin CP to you in PM so that you can check what's wrong. I would really appreciate your help so that i can upgrade my website to latest IPS version. 

I even decided to remove awards addon which also has upgrade issue. I can't remove tutorial addon because of lot's of tutorials in it.  I would really appreciate any help from you to fix my upgrade issue. I am on latest version of tutorials addon on IPS 3.4.x. All other addons upgraded fine except Tutorial and Awards one. 

10.30.2017-21.09.10

Any help to resolve the issue ASAP, is appreciated. Thanks

Edited by AlexJ
8 hours ago, AlexJ said:

@Adriano Faria

I am really having hard time upgrading my forums because of Tutorial addon. I really want to upgrade my forums but I can't because Tutorial addon doesn't update successfully. I even provided test forum Admin CP to you in PM so that you can check what's wrong. I would really appreciate your help so that i can upgrade my website to latest IPS version. 

I even decided to remove awards addon which also has upgrade issue. I can't remove tutorial addon because of lot's of tutorials in it.  I would really appreciate any help from you to fix my upgrade issue. I am on latest version of tutorials addon on IPS 3.4.x. All other addons upgraded fine except Tutorial and Awards one. 

10.30.2017-21.09.10

Any help to resolve the issue ASAP, is appreciated. Thanks

Why don’t you do what we agreed in the tracker a few months back http://www.sosinvision.com.br/ips4/index.php?/tracker/tutorials/tutorials_fixed/upgrading-from-ips-34x-to-ips-42-beta-4-r365/? Upgrade to 4.1 version of the Tutorials and then to 4.2! What’s s the problem with it? I even made you a video showing that it works!

Awards isn’t mine! Ask support for the dev it’s supporting it now!

EDIT: you ACP is protected by a htaccess password!

Edited by Adriano Faria
  • 2 weeks later...