[IPS4] Tutorials

• 3 weeks later...

Tutorials 2.2.0 (IPS 4.2 only) available for download: http://www.sosinvision.com.br/ips4/index.php?/files/

Credentials:

• username: your username here on IPS
  • password: your email here on IPS

To download, you must:

• be a client for this app here on IPS
  • have an active licence for this app here on IPS

If you don't have an account there, feel free to reply here or send a PM. I'll create the account if you meet the both items above.

• 3 weeks later...
6 minutes ago, Pedro Ibáñez said:

All text is appearing in blue while I wrote the tutorial in grey

Are you using a custom theme? Does it happen in default theme? Make sure you set all user groups right in the prefix field. Sometimes you forget to close a div or something and the style "licks" to all the page where the user name appears.

Yes Adriano It does not happen in another theme but

17 minutes ago, Adriano Faria said:

Make sure you set all user groups right in the prefix field. Sometimes you forget to close a div or something and the style "licks" to all the page where the user name appears.

I don't know how to do that...

Well, 80 purchases I have to imagine that if ALL tutorials were BLUE, people would already freak out! :D

A_Test_Tutorial_-_Test_-_IPS_Community_S

I can't reproduce. This is something in your end: theme, group color, etc. Check ALL your settings.

Anyway, send a PM with ACP credentials. I'm more than happy to show you that's something in your end.

That's what I've told you, mate.

No problem in default skin, which is SUPPORT:

Suitcase_Fusion_7._-_Utilidades_-_encontinuo.com.png

The issue is in your 3rd-party theme:

You better look for support with the designer. I can't support other themes.

Another proof that it is a theme issue: it doesn't happen in the SUBWAY (ZERO CHANGES) theme:

It ONLY happens in the Subways you changed (OK and DANI):

Capturar.png

Edited by Adriano Faria

There are two tabs per category:

• Discussion Topic
    • This option will automatically create a new topic when a tutorial is submitted. Button in tutorial view: SUPPORT TOPIC
  • Discussion Forum
    • This option will simply add a button to the tutorial view (GET SUPPORT) which will redirect the user to a forum chosen by you so the user can create their own topic.