[IPS4] Tutorials

• 4 weeks later...

I have just purchased this App and have also posted our first Tutorial using it. All works well and I am very pleased however I have noted that the Category Description field is NOT Saving. Not sure why. While it's not a big item, it is a problem and I'd like to see if it's something I have done or an actual bug that needs to be fixed.

Update: apparently it's saving it but it just doesn't show what was saved when I go back in to edit something.

As always, thanks for the support!

Snag_210cb37.png

Edited by JTHastings
  • 3 months later...

Hi Adriano,

currently I'm trying to bring my board from v3.4 to 4.2.8 - everything worked fine so far. Later this month I decided to migrate the tutorials too.

But I'm getting an error during installation: No permission an error msg 1S111/1 Incorrect table definition; there can be only one auto column and it must be defined as a key

image.thumb.png.a0fb874719b037c5479d59d939b59083.png

What is going wrong?

10 minutes ago, z1000-forum.de said:

Hi Adriano,

currently I'm trying to bring my board from v3.4 to 4.2.8 - everything worked fine so far. Later this month I decided to migrate the tutorials too.

But I'm getting an error during installation: No permission an error msg 1S111/1 Incorrect table definition; there can be only one auto column and it must be defined as a key

What is going wrong?

Not clear. Fresh install or upgrading?

Send a PM with ACP credentials so I can take a look.

On 27.3.2018 at 12:27 AM, z1000-forum.de said:

Hi Adriano,

What is going wrong?

Thank you very much for your support. Everything is working now.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

I have just purchased this great addon but wondering how I can make the category description shorter on the index page and deisplay the full category description on the category page.

The reason for this is that on the index page it looks silly and not very user friendly on say a 1024 x 768 screen when you have a reasonable text length of a description. I like the look of it on the category page itself though. See screen shots to see what I mean. Is there any way I could make a template edit to fix this?

1.jpg

2.jpg

37 minutes ago, ibaker said:

The reason for this is that on the index page it looks silly and not very user friendly on say a 1024 x 768 screen when you have a reasonable text length of a description. I like the look of it on the category page itself though. See screen shots to see what I mean. Is there any way I could make a template edit to fix this?

I see. Anyway, it works like any other app out there. See forums:

FuCFaKv.png

I'll release a new version in a few minutes with a limiter:

aXJTg3Y.png

You will be able to choose the number of lines to display, in a setting:

5WFSwlh.png

Edited by Adriano Faria
  • 2 weeks later...