3 hours ago, onlyME said:

Yes, I confirm this bug. I will fix in next version.

great to read about this - could you kindly add here also the name of the video next to the picture/under "latest video" in the next line with an hyperlink behind?

Or inside the picture of the latest video similar as in other blocks? (video collections or random videos)

Thanks in advance ;)

Edited by m@t
34 minutes ago, m@t said:

great to read about this - could you kindly add here also the name of the video next to the picture/under "latest video" in the next line with an hyperlink behind?

Or inside the picture of the latest video similar as in other blocks? (video collections or random videos)

Thanks in advance ;)

It has name with link, but it's a bug so you don't see :rofl:

35 minutes ago, Yurri said:

Are you planning add support for secondary navigation?

You can go to ACP > Menu Manager to manage your menu.

11 minutes ago, JoshB84 said:

Would there be a way to set group permissions per video? I would like it if certain members could sell maybe a subscription to videos they have added. 

No, but I will think about this idea.

2 hours ago, onlyME said:

You can go to ACP > Menu Manager to manage your menu.

Yes, this is understandable - look, I made a lot of links)
I'm talking about the  highlighting  (underlined) the current links in the secondary navigation.

3.JPG.5a8c822425c6dc40bff5000a6ac55d0b.J

Edited by Yurri
  • 2 weeks later...
6 hours ago, Aleksandrs Davids Sidurins said:

7 mart? 

I need time for other customers ideas, reports. And I always give priority to fix bugs. About new features you need to wait, I will do if they are necessary. 

In your case, you no need to wait, you can use 'Customizable Video Feed' block. After placing it on site, click Edit button, set 'Number to show' = 1, 'Block theme' = 'Thumbnail with Title'. Save.  Then go to ACP > Customization > Themes > click </> to edit your theme > videobox > front > widgets > Videos

Find

<div class="esnList_item" {{if $orientation=='vertical'}}style="width: 33.33% !important;"{{endif}}>

Replace by

<div class="esnList_item" {{if $orientation=='vertical'}}style="width: {{if count($videos)==1}}100%{{else}}33.33%{{endif}} !important;"{{endif}}>

Save and done.

sidebar.jpg.78c5caa3069854d604ec3ec2c2b1

Does Videobox work with Amazon S3 uploads?

I already PMed you a while ago about the creation of a solution to sell video channels...

It could be done - if I understood it right - via regular paid membership subscriptions, so if you subscribe you will automatically be promoted into a group with video category or channel permissions. Right?

But as there is a lot ressource power required for such video channels, it might be a good idea to have videos served by S3 in a secure way, so links to the video source can't be shared to the public for free...

I'm also interested in a single pay per view solution. If anybody has similar requirements or some tipps about it, please tell us.

Thanks. T