Just now, Joel R said:

Can you explain in more detail what steps to revert all templates & css of videobox?  Do you mean the ACP support tool?  

If you editted templates or css of videbox, you will see the red dot on the right of template name. Just click 'revert' button. If you didn't edit, skip this step.

6 hours ago, onlyME said:

If you editted templates or css of videbox, you will see the red dot on the right of template name. Just click 'revert' button. If you didn't edit, skip this step.

Hello!
to upgrade 4.1> 4.1.3 must be removed template after upgrade?

5 minutes ago, onlyME said:

No, don't remove anything. Just revert if you see the red/orange dot like this

sorry, I wrote wrong, I meant REVERT.
I'm already using Videobox 1.1.1 will update the ips 4.1.0> 4.1.3 is necessary to revert after the upgrade?

5 hours ago, onlyME said:

The size in settings is the max. All uploaded images will be cropped to this size.

sorry if I said wrong, I mean the size in KB / MB, many members are sending very large images, eg 2MB, 4MB and I'm anticipating that I will have problems with my server in the future.

• 2 weeks later...

hi,

I'm a frequent problem with tasks

Locked Tasks

The following tasks appear to be locking frequently: digest.
Please run them manually. If you require assistance with any errors shown please contact technical support.

I looked at the error log

[20-Nov-2015 11:07:02 UTC] PHP Fatal error:  Call to undefined method IPS\Theme\class_email_videobox_plain_digests::item() in htdocs\applications\core\sources\Digest\Digest.php on line 102

[20-Nov-2015 11:31:09 UTC] PHP Fatal error:  Call to undefined method IPS\Theme\class_email_videobox_plain_digests::item() in htdocs\applications\core\sources\Digest\Digest.php on line 102

[20-Nov-2015 11:55:13 UTC] PHP Fatal error:  Call to undefined method IPS\Theme\class_email_videobox_plain_digests::item() in htdocs\applications\core\sources\Digest\Digest.php on line 102

these are only the last 3 error lines, but are more than 300 with the same error.

Code in line 102

$areaPlainOutput .= \IPS\Email\Theme\Theme::i()->getTemplate( 'digests', $app, 'plain' )->item( $item, $this->mail );