hi, i again :)

it is possible to add HTML checkbox SET fields?

in preview works fine

LOOK FLAGS

01.05.2016-14.02.png

when I saved the tags are converted

01.05.2016-14.07.png

<li class="ipsDataItem">

LANGUAGE: &lt;i class="ipsFlag ipsFlag-PT-BR Dublado"&gt;&lt;/i&gt;, &lt;i class="ipsFlag Inglês"&gt;&lt;/i&gt;, &lt;i class="ipsFlag"&gt;&lt;/i&gt;

</li>

< converted to &lt;

> converted to &gt;

Edited by Oprime
Just now, ssaeth_merged said:

Hi and great program you have made.   maby i am stupid but do i need to coppy info abouth the movie or will it auto import

info.thumb.png.ad3d80817d42ba6f5964a4ffc

Hello,

You need to create some custom fields for video info first, then you copy the info to the forms. There is no auto import feature.

4 hours ago, ssaeth_merged said:

i see in your demo page that you use widget ( collections in carousel )   try to get this to work with no luck is there eny info how to setup this ?

1. Create a collection in ACP
  2. Edit videos and check the collection to add to.
  3. Setup Collection Widget with the key is any string you like, eg: "mycollection133". Note that if no key, no carousel.

thanks for your help   tested this but i can't get it to show on page

name for my collection is "tld"  i have setup videos  but it looks like i have problems with the key string

if i type "tld25" or other lethers and numbers there nothing happend  i can't see this widgets or picture

so i think i am dooing something wrong :(   rest of the program works greate

32 minutes ago, ssaeth_merged said:

thanks for your help   tested this but i can't get it to show on page

name for my collection is "tld"  i have setup videos  but it looks like i have problems with the key string

if i type "tld25" or other lethers and numbers there nothing happend  i can't see this widgets or picture

so i think i am dooing something wrong :(   rest of the program works greate

Please give me ACP access so I can see what happens.

Love the app and overall it's working great but having an issue with the widgets, for some reason none of them are working when I put them on the sidebar. I have tried most of them and they show there but show as empty and when I close the screen for adding widgets the sidebar disappears and nothing shows. Thanks!

6 hours ago, Adam Metzler said:

Love the app and overall it's working great but having an issue with the widgets, for some reason none of them are working when I put them on the sidebar. I have tried most of them and they show there but show as empty and when I close the screen for adding widgets the sidebar disappears and nothing shows. Thanks!

Try to run 'Get Support' to clear the badly cache. If it still doesn't work, give me ACP access so I can take a look.

Hi,
  Videobox 1.1.3 is compatible with IPS 4.1.7?
I'm currently using:
  Videobox 1.1.3 with IPS 4.1.6.1
I'm asking because I need to update IPS latest version to solve some bugs I'm having and will only be able to renew Videobox in the coming months.

1 hour ago, Oprime said:

Hi,
  Videobox 1.1.3 is compatible with IPS 4.1.7?
I'm currently using:
  Videobox 1.1.3 with IPS 4.1.6.1
I'm asking because I need to update IPS latest version to solve some bugs I'm having and will only be able to renew Videobox in the coming months.

No, you need to upgrade videobox 1.1.7 if you use IPS 4.1.7

first of all - thank you for your great work !!! ;)

i would kindly ask you if you can modify maybe in next update the statistic block a little bit

when i use it in sidebar it looks like this:

56a94928a2de4_StatisticSidebar.JPG.f5fc5

there is no video picture shown (just the black default) great would be a small picture as in customizable video feed widget - and the name & link of the video is missing & it would be great to have number of total views of all videos :)

in main block it looks like this:

56a94994e882f_StatisticMain.thumb.JPG.a7

here is the name & link of the last video, perfect - but it would be great to have a small picture similar as in customizable video feed widget as well the total number of views of all videos would be great :)

Maybe you can add this into next update - then this block is PERFECT :)

Edited by m@t
6 hours ago, m@t said:

first of all - thank you for your great work !!! ;)

i would kindly ask you if you can modify maybe in next update the statistic block a little bit

when i use it in sidebar it looks like this:

56a94928a2de4_StatisticSidebar.JPG.f5fc5

there is no video picture shown (just the black default) great would be a small picture as in customizable video feed widget - and the name & link of the video is missing & it would be great to have number of total views of all videos :)

in main block it looks like this:

56a94994e882f_StatisticMain.thumb.JPG.a7

here is the name & link of the last video, perfect - but it would be great to have a small picture similar as in customizable video feed widget as well the total number of views of all videos would be great :)

Maybe you can add this into next update - then this block is PERFECT :)

I will think about this idea. Thank you.

• 3 weeks later...