18 hours ago, onlyME said:

Module? where? Can you give me a screenshot. I don't understand the problem.

I can send you an admin account so you can check yourself.

Once again I can say this - When I go live with my own stream and I want the Block to show let's say on the Home Page, it will not show up. However, the Videobox does read that it is live because I can goto the Videobox page where my stream is and watch it there.

1 minute ago, The Asian said:

I can send you an admin account so you can check yourself.

Once again I can say this - When I go live with my own stream and I want the Block to show let's say on the Home Page, it will not show up. However, the Videobox does read that it is live because I can goto the Videobox page where my stream is and watch it there.

Videobox does not support showing video on Home Page or other app. It seems you post the video url manually on other application?

• 4 weeks later...
3 minutes ago, Davidiwo said:

Hi

Is there any plans to add themoviedb.org API

• It would be fast  and easy to add new content for everyone
  • It extend the script with new features like box office / coming soon ect..
  • Less spammy / avoid duplicate content
  • You can even limit custom field to only users with privilege to so do

Thank you

Hi,

I have no plan to add it.

• 5 weeks later...

BEFORE I BUY: 

Is this compatible with IPS Cloud?

Can we use this for posting and organizing any videos? I'd like to create a section of my community for Vloggers in the community who can post links to their YouTube or Vimeo videos, so can we use it for something like that?

Are there any examples or demos of using it like I described? 

Thanks! 

Troy

4 minutes ago, Vegan Gaymer said:

BEFORE I BUY: 

Is this compatible with IPS Cloud?

Can we use this for posting and organizing any videos? I'd like to create a section of my community for Vloggers in the community who can post links to their YouTube or Vimeo videos, so can we use it for something like that?

Are there any examples or demos of using it like I described? 

Thanks! 

Troy

Yes, it's compatible with IPS cloud. You can upload videos or using videos from Youtube, Vimeo,...

Examples:

Youtube: http://demo.ipsviet.com/video/view/1595-crack-them-up/

Vimeo: http://demo.ipsviet.com/video/view/1601-test-vimeo/

CUSTOMIZE LANGUAGE/DISABLE FEATURED IMAGES (for members)

Is there a way to customize the language so that we can clarify that a Thumbnail or Featured Image uploads are optional? Like "Thumbnail: optional" and "Featured Images: optional"? Can we disable "featured images" for members because the only people who would feature a video would be admin and we can upload the image?

videooptional.png

NO IMAGE AVAILABLE/Stock "No Image" Option?

Is there a way to assign a stock image for when the application can't pull a still shot from the video? Instead of this...

noimage.png

Thanks! -troy

Edited by Vegan Gaymer
5 minutes ago, Vegan Gaymer said:

Is there a way to customize the language so that we can clarify that a Thumbnail or Featured Image uploads are optional? Like "Thumbnail: optional" and "Featured Images: optional"? Can we disable "featured images" for members because the only people who would feature a video would be admin and we can upload the image?

Try to go manage language, find the keys "videobox_thumbnail" and "videobox_featuredIMG_original" to translate them. I will update a new option to disable featured images for members.

11 minutes ago, Vegan Gaymer said:

NO IMAGE AVAILABLE/Stock "No Image" Option?

Go to ACP > Customization > Themes > click </> to edit your theme > click the drop down button > Manage Resources > find noIMG.png and edit it, upload the new image with the same name

2 minutes ago, onlyME said:

Try to go manage language, find the keys "videobox_thumbnail" and "videobox_featuredIMG_original" to translate them. I will update a new option to disable featured images for members.

Go to ACP > Customization > Themes > click </> to edit your theme > click the drop down button > Manage Resources > find noIMG.png and edit it, upload the new image with the same name

I think the interface and access for IPS Cloud is different. I don't see these options.

• 2 weeks later...
40 minutes ago, Philip Gaines said:

Would you be able to make it work with openload.co

How does it work with youtube..?

Thanks

I haven't used openload.co yet. I can not to login to take a look, it requires login key but I don't received any email. :) 

Yes, Openload supports embed code so you can use Media Tag of Videobox to display video player. Take a look: http://demo.ipsviet.com/video/view/1602-test-openload/

For youtube example: http://demo.ipsviet.com/video/view/1595-crack-them-up/

Edited by onlyME
  • 3 weeks later...

Hello,

Would like to purchase this!  I need to send your "demo" link to couple of managers to get an OK from.  Was wondering if its possible for you to disable the "Easy Popup" message temporary for the Demo purpose?   

Thank you

Edited by Surpac

@onlyMEDoes this allow my members to post their twitch.tv streams so we can all watch from my site?

I would really like a test run of this in a demo where I can add them just to get a feel for it.  I really am only really interested in the twitch streaming aspect of this application.  Any chance of you letting me just try adding and deleting a couple of twitch.tv streams?

thank you

Jim

8 hours ago, Legion of Honor said:

@onlyMEDoes this allow my members to post their twitch.tv streams so we can all watch from my site?

I would really like a test run of this in a demo where I can add them just to get a feel for it.  I really am only really interested in the twitch streaming aspect of this application.  Any chance of you letting me just try adding and deleting a couple of twitch.tv streams?

thank you

Jim

Yes, members can post their twitch stream. I sent you the info to to login the demo site.