hello, please add a feature to exchange points / like, for example, if the LIKE member to see the link / video, author and receives 1+ member receives -1. if the member has 0 like it might not like the video.

a points exchange feature would be very important for many users of Videobox, thanks for the excellent support;)

Just now, Oprime said:

hello, please add a feature to exchange points / like, for example, if the LIKE member to see the link / video, author and receives 1+ member receives -1. if the member has 0 like it might not like the video.

a points exchange feature would be very important for many users of Videobox, thanks for the excellent support;)

No, other point app will be better, the main features of this app are videos.

On 9/22/2015, 9:40:13, onlyME said:

Hi all,

V1.0.24 has been released with Live Streams (Twitch & Hitbox)

Wow, looks fantastic! I'll upgrade to this version Sunday and let you know how it works out...I'm excited.

Is there a feature to have it add streams automatically by directory? (Such as This Game Directory for Arma III). That's what I was saying is taking the majority of my time now. I know it's a little much, but it's a great feature to have.

4 minutes ago, Deadliest Force said:

Wow, looks fantastic! I'll upgrade to this version Sunday and let you know how it works out...I'm excited.

Is there a feature to have it add streams automatically by directory? (Such as This Game Directory for Arma III). That's what I was saying is taking the majority of my time now. I know it's a little much, but it's a great feature to have.

No, it only supports channel like this twitch.tv/channel

Edited by onlyME
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
7 hours ago, chilihead said:

Would it be possible for members to pick a video to be featured on their member page? So when you visit a member page you can view and rate the video right from there. Would be a great function, or some sort of showcase widget that rotated their videos, on their member page. Thanks!

Can not, but I will think about your idea :)

hi, thanks for adding resources "first letter"
I tested in live demo and 0 (ZERO) does not work when I click it looks different content that does not begin with 0 (zero)

I also add that gets better or have a setting to choose whether to 0-9 or all in one place in case all the same as # and show everyone that start 0-9.

grateful,

hi,
quick search does not work with combobox?
I created a quicksearch to find the field "CAR" he showed the contents CAR, but tb showed the contents to the field "others", did some testing and the problem happens when I select more than one option in the combobox.

13 hours ago, Oprime said:

hi,
quick search does not work with combobox?
I created a quicksearch to find the field "CAR" he showed the contents CAR, but tb showed the contents to the field "others", did some testing and the problem happens when I select more than one option in the combobox.

I confirm this bug, I will fix it in next version.

1 hour ago, Oprime said:

hi,
it is possible I make a small change to make the "descrition field" required?

Open /applications/videobox/sources/Video/Video.php

Find

Find

$return['content']	= new \IPS\Helpers\Form\Editor( 'videobox_content', $item ? $item->content : NULL, FALSE, array( 'app' => 'videobox', 'key' => 'Video', 'autoSaveKey' => 'videobox-new-video', 'attachIds' => ( $item === NULL ? NULL : array( $item->id ) ) ) );

Change to

$return['content']	= new \IPS\Helpers\Form\Editor( 'videobox_content', $item ? $item->content : NULL, TRUE, array( 'app' => 'videobox', 'key' => 'Video', 'autoSaveKey' => 'videobox-new-video', 'attachIds' => ( $item === NULL ? NULL : array( $item->id ) ) ) );

Save