Seems to be a problem relating to the profile link

only affects members that have uploaded a video to the video section.

If you use the mouse to hover over a members name you get the pop profile when you click it its a blank page you get.

All other members are fine apart from mine and the other member that uploaded other videos.

The profile tab does, however, work if its clicked in a section related to the video box like the top posters wedge.

Seems to be a problem relating to the profile link

only affects members that have uploaded a video to the video section.

If you use the mouse to hover over a members name you get the pop profile when you click it its a blank page you get.

All other members are fine apart from mine and the other member that uploaded other videos.

The profile tab does, however, work if its clicked in a section related to the video box like the top posters wedge.

I can not reproduce this issue, I need the url. 

V1.0.13 has a bug in profile if user posted a review . I will fixed this bug in the next version. But you can fix it by going ACP -> Customization -> Themes -> click </> to edit theme -> videobox -> front -> global -> snippet

Find

{{if $activity instanceof \IPS\videobox\Video\Comment}}

Replace by

{{if $activity instanceof \IPS\videobox\Video\Comment or $activity instanceof \IPS\videobox\Video\Review}}

Save

What's New in Version 1.0.14  

• Add uploading video feature, support mp4, m4v, flv. ( Add/Edit servers -> Choose From -> Upload to enable it). Upload multiple videos.
  • Include posting video url or uploading in posting/editting video page. The old 'Video Online management' page is now 'Subtitles' to manage subtitles.
  • Option to enable/disable subtitle system (Settings -> video -> Subtitles).
  • Fix bug that can not view profiles.
  • Embeddable video link. When you paste a videobox link to almost any kind of content, whether it's a forum topic, calendar event, gallery album or more, it will automatically embed a small preview of the video included thumbnail, submitter, title & description.

vb23.thumb.jpg.32b88f688ff5dc0fed46cfb87

I am having a problem after the upgrade to 1.0.15 on 4.0.8.  The video landing and category pages won't display.  I can however open a video page from a sidebar link. Has anyone else had any issues with 1.0.15?

Please send me 2 files /uploads/logs/latest.cgi & /uploads/logs/latest_sql.cgi or give me ACP access so I can take a look.

Hi, just wondering if you have thought about adding an option to allow member groups only so many allowed views per day.. Or alternatively, having an option to set a daily guest view limit which will ask them to log in once they use up there views as a guest. So could have like 5 video views per day, per guest... 10 for members, etc.

Or an alternate idea could be setting the video watch server to be for certain member groups.. maybe Server 1 is 480p quality that anyone can view, and Server 2 is 1080p quality that only members that are logged in can view or maybe the vip group if your forum has something like that, etc?

Either/Both functionality would be a welcome addition!

========

What's the difference between collection and category? Does category = genre? and Collection is like.. a group of shows that maybe go together (like a tv series or something)

Edited by TravelingPasserby

Hi, just wondering if you have thought about adding an option to allow member groups only so many allowed views per day.. Or alternatively, having an option to set a daily guest view limit which will ask them to log in once they use up there views as a guest. So could have like 5 video views per day, per guest... 10 for members, etc.

Or an alternate idea could be setting the video watch server to be for certain member groups.. maybe Server 1 is 480p quality that anyone can view, and Server 2 is 1080p quality that only members that are logged in can view or maybe the vip group if your forum has something like that, etc?

Either/Both functionality would be a welcome addition!

========

What's the difference between collection and category? Does category = genre? and Collection is like.. a group of shows that maybe go together (like a tv series or something)

I like your ideas :sorcerer:  I will think more about them.

You're right, Categories maybe genre. Collections help you create tv series, top movies, valentines movies, collections of Tom Cruise.... bla bla...