Site down when moving attachments to an external server

Hello.

I have a serious problem with my installation. I was setting up the S3 external storage for an application, and it has all gone down. There is no way to access the ACP or the website. I set the constant recovery_mode , but it didn't work. The storage works fine with other applications and general attachments and images.

This is the error message I see when I try to access the site:

IPS\File\Exception: CANNOT_MAKE_DIR (6)
#0 /home/talenta/talentaaurea.org/system/File/FileSystem.php(306): IPS\File\_FileSystem->getFolder()
#1 /home/talenta/talentaaurea.org/system/File/File.php(355): IPS\File\_FileSystem->save()
#2 /home/talenta/talentaaurea.org/system/Theme/Theme.php(5517): IPS\_File::create()
#3 /home/talenta/talentaaurea.org/system/Theme/Theme.php(2659): IPS\_Theme::writeCss()
#4 /home/talenta/talentaaurea.org/system/Theme/Theme.php(646): IPS\_Theme->compileCss()
#5 /home/talenta/talentaaurea.org/system/Dispatcher/Admin.php(96): IPS\_Theme->css()
#6 /home/talenta/talentaaurea.org/system/Dispatcher/Dispatcher.php(110): IPS\Dispatcher\_Admin->init()
#7 /home/talenta/talentaaurea.org/admin/index.php(13): IPS\_Dispatcher::i()
#8 {main}

This is a screenshot of the main page:
https://i.postimg.cc/TYjjpNFC/screenshot-497.jpg

And this one from the ACP:
https://i.postimg.cc/VNJbBKZy/screenshot-498.jpg

Please, if someone can give me a hand, I would appreciate it.

Resolved.
For some reason, the app was not sending the files to the S3 bucket. I don't know if it's because of some permissions issue or something, because with other apps it doesn't happen.

I reverted the configuration to save the files on the server, and everything is working again.

Posted (edited)
57 minutes ago, Verto said:

Resolved.
For some reason, the app was not sending the files to the S3 bucket. I don't know if it's because of some permissions issue or something, because with other apps it doesn't happen.

I reverted the configuration to save the files on the server, and everything is working again.

No, it is not solved. I was viewing the cached site in the other browser. But it doesn't actually work. I got this error:

IPS\FileException: CANNOT_MAKE_DIR (6)
#0 /home/talenta/talentaaurea.org/system/File/File/FileSystem.php(306): IPS\File_FileSystem->getFolder()
#1 /home/talenta/talentaaurea.org/system/File/File/File.php(355): IPS_File_FileSystem->save().
#2 /home/talenta/talentaaurea.org/system/Theme/Theme.php(734): IPS_File::create()
#3 /home/talenta/talentaaurea.org/system/Theme/Theme.php(4647) : eval()'d code(390): IPS\_Theme->resource()
#4 /home/talenta/talentaaurea.org/system/Theme/Theme.php(5511): IPS\Theme_core_css_core_admin___core_css().
#5 /home/talenta/talentaaurea.org/system/Theme/Theme/Theme.php(2659): IPS_Theme::writeCss()
#6 /home/talenta/talentaaurea.org/system/Theme/Theme/Theme.php(646): IPS_Theme->compileCss().
#7 /home/talenta/talentaaurea.org/system/Dispatcher/Admin.php(96): IPS\_Theme->css()
#8 /home/talenta/talentaaurea.org/system/Dispatcher/Dispatcher.php(110): IPS\Dispatcher_Admin->init()
#9 /home/talenta/talentaaurea.org/admin/index.php(13): IPS\_Dispatcher::i()
#10 {main}

I managed to get into the acp and return all the storage I had configured in the S3 bucket to the installation directory. But it doesn't work. I have no way of loading the web correctly or logging into the acp. I have even uploaded all the files from the IPS installation back to the server, in case any of them have been corrupted, but it doesn't work.

Truly, I am in a critical situation, if someone can give me a hand I would be very grateful.

Edited by Verto

I managed to revert the configuration and in theory, everything now points to the server directory, but it hasn't been fixed. I have this error on the main site and on the ACP:
[[Template core/front/global/global/globalTemplate is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme]]]
I ran recovery_mode, but it didn't work. Still the same and I have no way to access the acp or recover the website.

I don't know if this is covered by support, but it's a delicate situation for me because I don't know what to do. If you could give me a hand from support, in my account details, you also have the access data to my website. Could you take a look at it?

Please, I need help urgently, but I can't find any support service and the only thing I can do is to ask in the forum.

My website is completely down and I don't know why and I have no way to access the site. Blank page in the ACP and frontend.

I did nothing but revert the S3 configuration, back to local storage on the server.

I tried setting recovery mode, but it didn't work. The truth is that I am desperate, because several months work is at stake and I have no backup of the current state. The last backup I have is from April 24, but I can't go back to that point because it would lose the work of some developer who has been working, last week, on the templates of some custom applications and add-ons.

Please, I need technical support.
Thanks

I have been able to recover the site. Thanks anyway.
For some reason, which I don't know whether to attribute to IPS or the S3 provider, when returning the file storage back to the server, the uploads folder was marked with 666 permissions. Seems a bit diabolical, hahah, but it's true.