Download: [HQ] Awards (Free)

InvisionHQ

• Replies 444
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Thanks for the fix.

I notice 3.0.8 comes with clubbing awards feature. But it seems awards are not getting clubbed? How many same awards user need so the number shows up on awards?

Also, when I give someone award does user get notification for it? If yes in what way?

I notice 3.0.8 comes with clubbing awards feature. But it seems awards are not getting clubbed? How many same awards user need so the number shows up on awards?

Also, when I give someone award does user get notification for it? If yes in what way?

Clubbing? If you mean the count you need to turn it on in the hook's settings.

Notifications are not supported at this time.

This release was mainly internationalising two files and about 25% of he outstanding issues.

um .. the default uses the css of the standard stuff, if you want to change the way the box et al appears you need to modify the template those two template bits are what displays the Award box in each of the areas.

I have no idea what you want it to look like but if (for example) you want to change where the awards are listed this is the styling spot...

<div class="row2" style="padding:7px;">

Just upgraded and something in the Profile display hook is causing a blank page when you click on a post, pages work fine till you click the actual post. Disable the hook and post view returns. Was running last ver. Instead of just using the upgrade I did a full overwrite and let the ACP update.

Hello buddy. I have just upgraded to the latest version and I notice few changes. first one, even though the app is installed its still coming up on the application not installed list. secondly, before the upgrade I them listed in profile view with four in a row now they look like this.

post-168862-0-97696800-1335904586.jpg

Lastly for now, I noticed there are two tabs "JAwards & Awards" is that normal? if it is (suggestion) how about putting all setting relating to the award into one tab.

For future references. You PM me any "beta" copy, and I'll test it that day or the next.

Running 3.0.8 now. Haven't noticed anything besides a little niggle with the ACP settings not saving, but I attribute that to IN_DEV mode or something. It fixed itself.

Running 3.0.8 now. Haven't noticed anything besides a little niggle with the ACP settings not saving, but I attribute that to IN_DEV mode or something. It fixed itself.

I am still fixing weird things, settings had a majot hit with 3.0.8 and still more building in 3.0.9 to get the code that I can go forward has become a never ending nightmare I should have started from scratch and ignored the old system entirely!

The main move positioning-wise this time is that I will be moving the Award by Post hook out of the core as if it is not used loading it on each post is unnecessary overhead. I also want to finalise the badge code.

Q for everyone does anyone have the old award by post images so I can do some testing of JAABP? You now the ones he had with 10 25 etc or someone else build some :huggles: saving me buggering around looking for something to use.

The next version or the one after I will be splitting to free/paid no ionCube needed I will be using my preprocessor to build two releases from the same code. Will probably just put a link to the trial version in the main file. Yeah that sounds easier than two downloads on the market place.

Archived