Download: [HQ] Awards (Free)

InvisionHQ

You said it was the left/right/centre I verified that it was not that.

I have moved the Award display after the signature, it will be in the next release but I doubt that will resolve your problems.
  • Replies 444
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I have moved the Award display after the signature, it will be in the next release but I doubt that will resolve your problems.

I appreciate your patience with me, & I am trying to buy the full version but I keep getting an error message.

I guess I will have to disable signatures of everyone that I give the awards to, until the next version is released. On centering my awards & User's Award logo, I would appreciate some help from anyone that can. I'm a rookie, but with the right guidance I can do anything.

Same as most places you need to register to use the shop.

I guess I will have to disable signatures of everyone that I give the awards to, until the next version is released.

Fix up my access and get me ACP and I will see what I can do ... nothing possible if I can't get to look at the issue.

How difficult would it be for you to create the following 3 hooks for auto awards?

Hook 1: Auto award when post is promoted to an IP Content article.

Hook 2: Auto award when subscription is purchased via "Subscription Manager" LINK

Hook 3: Auto award when user creates a thread in a specific selected forum (introduction thread in our introduction forum is what we have in mind).

Would donate extra to this project for those 3 hooks.

Would donate extra to this project for those 3 hooks.

I do not know whether they are doable as requested. If you want me to code them for you go over to JLogica in a PM (or support ticket) send me ACP/FTP Access I will pick one of the above and do it and tell you the cost if you are happy will look at the next. Don't do donations it never works, if you want something done 'custom' that's the way it is.

Two new ideas for your "full version"

Ideal 1: Have a user setting (members can set it on or off by themselves) to show or not show awards in their post info pane.

Idea 2: Have a user setting in the profile tab view of awards that allows a member to "preferred award" so that user can pick which award is displayed first in post view. This would allow a user to show off their favorite award rather than just the most recent award when the most recent and counter system is in play.

The coming release 3.0.13 has a few new widgets (** full version only).

• RTE Long description for awards
  • Profile Cabinet settings of fields visible
  • Catch up conversion for Auto-Award byPosts **
  • Subscription Manager Auto-Awarding
  • Reformatted the main Awards cabinet

Maybe more ... depends on whether I get more time today after car maintenance tasks

Auto Award Suggestion: Award on the first time a member shares a topic or forum to Twitter or FB. A great way to encourage your members to promote your board, and would be a great feature for the Full Version to encourage people to buy that full version. The way I see, having a lot of good auto-award options is your key to selling this full version.

Auto Award Suggestion

AutoAwards are a lot of work, unless there is a link point in IPB they will not be done unless as paid work.

I notice that you asked for AutoAward by Subscription Payment .. I coded it but no one at all has bought it so that pretty much sums it up.

AutoAwards are a lot of work, unless there is a link point in IPB they will not be done unless as paid work.

I notice that you asked for AutoAward by Subscription Payment .. I coded it but no one at all has bought it so that pretty much sums it up.

That's because I was able to do it myself faster. The subscriptions manager has a feature that allows you to run a custom php file every time a package is purchased, so I used that feature to run my own quick script.

Anyhow, I love your awards app, so I hope you keep supporting it.

That's because I was able to do it myself faster.

After asking me to do it and I did ... all you have achieved is that I am likely not to do requests going forward.

No the things I am working on are listed on the

product information page

Thanks. I'll keep looking there from now on for updates. However I don't understand why you're doing auto awards for premiums like Gallery and Blog at least first. Not everyone has Gallery and Blog and it's more of a waste to them, including me when I get this. The only auto award feature you added so far which I can use is the post one.

After asking me to do it and I did ... all you have achieved is that I am likely not to do requests going forward.

You told me you wouldn't do it unless I paid extra. I assumed that meant you were not working on it. That's not my fault.

I paid for the full app, one of the few who have, so I'm not sure why you're giving me a hard time. I'm only making suggestions to try and help you improve your app so more will buy the full version from you.

However I don't understand why you're doing auto awards for premiums like Gallery and Blog at least first. Not everyone has Gallery and Blog and it's more of a waste to them, including me when I get this. The only auto award feature you added so far which I can use is the post one.

I am adding some now to test out the method I used to build the system. The way it was in the old system just wouldn't work. After finally getting the code working so that more than one method works I am adding stuff that will work with little effort. One big issue is that there needs to be a way to trigger the processing. A great swag of the requests require processing each member record, assessing it and then making the award I don't think that doing that multiple times for different cases will be appreciated due the overhead.

For example your one (I think) 'Most likes for a period' now there isn't a data hook for new likes, so it will have to be an Action overloader or, I will need to do a full database pass of members who have a value in the like field and work out what to do messy messy. That was your one?

You told me you wouldn't do it unless I paid extra. I assumed that meant you were not working on it. That's not my fault.

I think I asked you to talk to me over at JLogica at least that's what I thought I said, you mentioned 'donation' don't do that is also what I said. I am not giving you a hard time. Thanks for buying it... If you or anyone else want something specific done then there is only one way to ensure my attention that's to go over to my site and via ticket or PM make me an offer or ask for a quote.

The idea behind this is that on our site, we have about 20 awards that are possible to win. Our users "collect" them. So it's nice for them to see what they have and don't have, as a motivator to go out and earn what is still dimmed out. But we don't want to clutter the post info pane with it.

In between the AutoAward I am looking at this .. the only way I can see doing it so it still works for others is that if the have an Award it is listed, then if the ShowMissing option is on the unAwarded items will show with the icon dimmed, does that suit?

Archived