Download: [HQ] Awards (Free)

InvisionHQ

• Replies 444
  • Created
  • Last Reply

As I just mentioned AutoAwarding is a problem that I am trying to work out how to re-do so that it is reliable.

Although it has been a while since I started re-developing Awards every time I think it is close to a stabilised version I find something else that needs cleaning up.

• 2 weeks later...

I seeing that when given permission for groups to award on the public side that the honoring of who can and cannot give those awards is not honored by the system. meaning if I have it where group a can award a medal on the public side and then have a medal not selected within the medals description on the admin side, it will still allow them to give the award when they should not be able to.

I seeing that when given permission for groups to award on the public side that the honoring of who can and cannot give those awards is not honored by the system. meaning if I have it where group a can award a medal on the public side and then have a medal not selected within the medals description on the admin side, it will still allow them to give the award when they should not be able to.

Please review the bug submission information and raise in Tracker if appropriate.
  • 2 weeks later...

I upgraded to 2.2.4 from 2.2.3 and now I can't get into ACP. After login I get this:

A new version of an application has been detected but the upgrader has not ran yet.

You must run the upgrader before you can access the Admin CP.

• If I understood correctly, I must now run the awardsupgrade.php and then upgrade to latest version?
  • What directories do I need to CHMOD, so it can do it's magic?

Are you running the really old version of Awards? If so upload the converter to your forum root and run it after uploading all of the files, delete the upgrader then run the normal ipBoard upgrade script. There is a tutorial on JLogica.

• 3 weeks later...

Jlogica nexus board at purchase is generating some error.

It would help if you told me what the error was... I just went and purchased awards with no issue. If by error you mean that you are required to register that's not an error.

Please follow you free award product comments :D Next time! :P

Fatal error: Call to undefined method app_class_nexus::formatPrice() in /home/jlogica/public_html/cache/skin_cache/cacheid_8/skin_nexus_payments.php on line 3417

I wish to talk a while on private messages.

Can you add a collapse effect on show profile achievements in topic view?

Or a mouse hover?

If you are prepared to put more into describing what you want to achieve raise a Tracker for it.

• 2 weeks later...
IP.Board Set Up Utility

Welcome to the IP.Board application set up utility.
This installation is in progress...

The following errors have been found:

· INSERT INTO jlogica_awards_cats (`title`, `placement`) VALUES ('Main Category', '1')

Field 'data' doesn't have a default value
· ALTER TABLE groups ADD `g_jlogica_awards_can_give` TINYINT(1) NOT NULL DEFAULT '0'

Duplicate column name 'g_jlogica_awards_can_give'
· ALTER TABLE groups ADD `g_jlogica_awards_can_remove` TINYINT(1) NOT NULL DEFAULT '0'

Duplicate column name 'g_jlogica_awards_can_remove'
· ALTER TABLE groups ADD `g_jlogica_awards_can_receive` TINYINT(1) NOT NULL DEFAULT '1'

Duplicate column name 'g_jlogica_awards_can_receive'

I am seeing this upon installation.... any ideas?

Generally it means you have either not enabled the relevant display hooks or have the wrong display area set in the category.

Unfortunately I am still having issues with the Awards system.

I have double checked everything that should be enabled, has been.

What I did not notice was this:

Appreciate your help, feel free to take a look yourself.

I will PM you credentials if you are unable to come up with a solution.

Thanks

The Welsh One

The achievement hook is set for profile, if you change it with some skin edits it should work. Each award is displayed according to where the category has been set to show.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Archived